Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just Re-Watched the Game

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
now that I've calmed down, I re-watched it and there is just no other way to describe it other than simply 2 reasons we lost - Browning sucks ass and makes terrible decisions and the play calling suck sass and makes terrible decisions.

If I could do one thing inside the locker room, I would splice up the reactions of Jake Browning to the missed field goal and make sure both Vizcaino and Soderberg see it so they can stuff Browning in a locker and kick his ass.

Comments

• Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Guy next to me was yelling at Petersen the whole second half. Thought it was one of you guys...

"Go back to the WAC and beat on San Jose State."
    "$4 million for this garbage?"
    "Nice job, Pete. Now we're going to the Sun Bowl. The FUCKING SUN BOWL!!!"

That guy needs an invite.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    MisterEm said:

I've been hearing the same. Bleeds entitled, but my source is low on the totem pole.

So. At the root of the shaft?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2017

MisterEm said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Meek said:

now that I've calmed down, I re-watched it and there is just no other way to describe it other than simply 2 reasons we lost - Browning sucks ass and makes terrible decisions and the play calling suck sass and makes terrible decisions.

If I could do one thing inside the locker room, I would splice up the reactions of Jake Browning to the missed field goal and make sure both Vizcaino and Soderberg see it so they can stuff Browning in a locker and kick his ass.

Browning's reactions to when others screw up is unfathomable to me.

No wonder nobody on the team likes him.
    Passing along what you've been hearing?
    Nope.....just observing. He makes a play and barely anyone gives a shit.
    Row 1 on the 35, UW side (ticket said row 4? ASU maths?). NOBODY gave a shit in that game looking at the sideline. Wife got to chat it up through the chain link fence with some family. Also got a picture with Gary Pinkel...

Guy next to me was yelling at Petersen the whole second half. Thought it was one of you guys...

Oh shit, I was a few rows above you. My friend labeled that guy Fat Tillman.
    Met him at the bar outside after. He's been to the last 6 or 7 losses in the desert. He's an AZ highscool superiority guy. Apparently knows the Brett Hundley, Kendyl Taylor (Couch sale OG), and N'keal Harry families. B Murph in the boot talked to him during and after the game. His girls went to the same high school.

I asked him about HCH. Hadn't heard about it.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I finally found it in me to rewatch it.

Jake sucked, made terrible decisions on the RPO´s and bailed on clean pockets constantly.
    Running backs danced too much and constantly ran through the wrong holes.
    Run blocking was mediocre, dissly, sample and Coleman included.
    Mcgary (lol at thinking hes going pro this year) and boomer sucked
    lenius needs to never see the field again
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Meek said:

Row 1 on the 35, UW side (ticket said row 4? ASU maths?). NOBODY gave a shit in that game looking at the sideline. Wife got to chat it up through the chain link fence with some family. Also got a picture with Gary Pinkel...

Met him at the bar outside after. He's been to the last 6 or 7 losses in the desert. He's an AZ highscool superiority guy. Apparently knows the Brett Hundley, Kendyl Taylor (Couch sale OG), and N'keal Harry families. B Murph in the boot talked to him during and after the game. His girls went to the same high school.

You know why
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Meek said:

Keep working those phones!!!1!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Meek said:

You know why
    Chandler girls fuck for free
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Meek said:

Maybe we're talking about different people. Fat Tillman was wearing a shitty 42 ASU jersey and heckled the UW bench the whole time. Then when a Doovil got hurt and someone dared to make noise behind Fat Tillman, he turned in chindignation and hollered, "Hey! Show some respect!" I laughed.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    No Tillman Jersey. Black Husky Polo. Giant MFer with black glasses. Sun Bowl and WAC references screamed all 4th quarter.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2017
    MisterEm said:

No Tillman Jersey. Black Husky Polo. Giant MFer with black glasses. Sun Bowl and WAC references screamed all 4th quarter.

Double fuck Fat Tillman. Looking for him got me to GIF this shitbrick game. FYFMFE
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

MisterEm said:

Double fuck Fat Tillman. Looking for him got me to GIF this shitbrick game. FYFMFE
    Do your job.