Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog/Bear dirty air Game Thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,491
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

Why are cuogs even pumped for the AC or talking playoffs? How many more smartest retard examples do you need?

Says the drippy cunt who whines when other fans talk shit after a UW loss.
    What shit is there to be talked? None of those teams have beaten ASU on the road.

Oregon looks as bad as I've ever seen them. This bored would already want Taggert gone.

WSU's AD just bolted from the inevitable financial collapse they're due; Leech will soon follow and can't beat Petersen anyways.

Cal will never win anything.

ASU is still a fucking joke at life.

I would actually say Oregon State has the most shit to talk as they at least have an opportunity to hire someone good since they don't have to pay Andersen.
    Sounds like the inside track to the NW Championship is still there.
    It's all that I covet, my sodbusting fren
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,491
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Why are cuogs even pumped for the AC or talking playoffs? How many more smartest retard examples do you need?

Says the drippy cunt who whines when other fans talk shit after a UW loss.
    What shit is there to be talked? None of those teams have beaten ASU on the road.

Oregon looks as bad as I've ever seen them. This bored would already want Taggert gone.

WSU's AD just bolted from the inevitable financial collapse they're due; Leech will soon follow and can't beat Petersen anyways.

Cal will never win anything.

ASU is still a fucking joke at life.

I would actually say Oregon State has the most shit to talk as they at least have an opportunity to hire someone good since they don't have to pay Andersen.
    All of that was fine except the pet about Oregon looking as bad as you've ever seen them and and OSU. First, Oregon was aweful just last year. Second Oregon had one chance to talk shit ever: 2000. That comet won't come back around in our lifetimes.

Oregon and OSU are not similarly situated.
    Oregon supposedly had all this talent and culture change, they should be losing closer games to teams like wazzu and Stanford. Right now, the Cal win looks like an overachievement, at home...

Look, we all suck to varying degrees this year. The conference is putrid.
    Don't know if you noticed, but Oregon doesn't have a QB with Herbert out. Like, actually doesn't have a QB. Since this isn't 1922, it's not possible to win without being able to throw the ball more than 2 yards downfield. As soon as Herbert went down, any rational Oregon fan (meaning not MossterFS) knew we would lose every game until he came back. He was the one guy we couldn't afford to lose. Since it's this staff's first year, that's not really on them. If by this time next year they still don't have a competent backup QB, then yes, that's on them. The QB recruiting/talent development from the previous staff was absolutely atrocious--which is why Helf got fired (see; Alamo Bowl fiasco and having to poach Big fucking Sky QBs in consecutive years).

What's it like to have a quarterback?