Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Browning

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I was a pretty big fan of his, going back to 2013 or 2014 when we were recruiting him. I rarely engage in the creepy TBS shit, but I actually emailed friends tape of Folsom gaymes. I defended him (usually in my head) through his first 30 plus games.

Yesterday proved he's just another frontrunner, Sark type who can do really well against most poor and average defenses, but he folds against the great ones, or just a really good gayme plan off a bye week. He's just not a great leader and he never will be. We're probably stuck with him because honestly, who else is there? It's not Carta-Samuels. I have no idea about Todd Bridges-Gadd and whomever else we have.

With better offensive coaching an WR's, he might be okay to a point. I don't know. But that just means he's a fucking game manager. We used to produce NFL qb's every 2-3 years for 25 years. They weren't some free agent, practice squad, special teams hanger ons either. They usually lasted at least five years and many started and made Pro Bowels. So in conclusion, fuck him.

Comments

• Options
    CrowningBrowningCrowningBrowning Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    but he has moxie
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I was a pretty big fan of his, going back to 2013 or 2014 when we were recruiting him. I rarely engage in the creepy TBS shit, but I actually emailed friends tape of Folsom gaymes. I defended him (usually in my head) through his first 30 plus games.

Yesterday proved he's just another frontrunner, Sark type who can do really well against most poor and average defenses, but he folds against the great ones, or just a really good gayme plan off a bye week. He's just not a great leader and he never will be. We're probably stuck with him because honestly, who else is there? It's not Carta-Samuels. I have no idea about Todd Bridges-Gadd and whomever else we have.

With better offensive coaching an WR's, he might be okay to a point. I don't know. But that just means he's a fucking game manager. We used to produce NFL qb's every 2-3 years for 25 years. They weren't some free agent, practice squad, special teams hanger ons either. They usually lasted at least five years and many started and made Pro Bowels. So in conclusion, fuck him.

Yeah this is a good post. I can live with
    Browning's shitty arm but really good college
    teams have QB's with at least a decent ability
    to run to keep the defence honest. Those scrambles
    yesterday looked like a duck with aids. Really hoping
    Pete has an open competition with Yankoff next year.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yeah, but I'd want one of my illegitimate daughters to bang Brownsocks.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

You know why
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

What really pisses me off is you can tell he still thinks he's the shit and it's everybody else's fault. He has fucking Josh Rosen syndrome. No you dumb bitch! You're not the shit! You lock onto one fucking WR too long, stare him down, if he's not open you panic like a pussy because you fucked up the timing of the play and you missed the window of opportunity to hit any of the other WR's coming out of their breaks or you just miss somebody who is wide open. You're a terrible athlete who can't escape pressure and makes retarded decisions when under pressure. At least once or twice a game you'll stare down Pettis, he won't be open, but you'll throw the ball anyway and by the grace of God it isn't intercepted.

Three years removed from high school your arm is still weak as fuck because your pussy ass doesn't lift hard because it's embarrassing when you can only bench 115 so instead of getting stronger you were in the film room thinking you could win by out smarting defensive coordinators. Well that's worked out great huh Brownsocks. And when shit isn't going right all you do on the sidelines is sit your ass on the bench and talk to Smiff. Zero leadership. Zero talking with the WR's, RB's, or lineman. Fuck Browning. Carta-Samuels can't possibly be worse; his accuracy is much improved and at least he can fucking run. If he looks so good in practice which the coaches have been saying for months then let's give him a shot before he transfers and were stuck with Brownsocks for another year. Nothing would make me happier than to see KJ light it up both passing and running with Brownsocks on the fucking sideline. This motherfucker has had everything handed to him from high school to college and it's really starting to show.

No you dumb bitch! You're not the shit!

epic

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,633
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Have you seen Haener's spiral? Millen could probably talk about it for 15 minutes about how tight it is.

• Options
    Swaye said:

jecornel said:

Have you seen Haener's spiral? Millen could probably talk about it for 15 minutes about how tight it is.

I could talk about how tight Haener's Mom is for 15 minutes.
    like a warm apple pie
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RUN THE FUCKING FOOTBALL
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You know why
    Chinvalid flag! I don't even know what they look like.
    Just photoshop your face on a hot young female body. I'd jerk off to that, and I don't even know what your face looks like.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    If Browning has a kid the kid will probably have downs or some shit.

No that's darnold actually.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You know why
    Chinvalid flag! I don't even know what they look like.
    Yet you still want to watch