Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Pac 12

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Thanks for being such a terrible fucking shit show. First story I read this morning about the Cuog's inevitable ass pounding is how UW now has no margin for error because they play in a conference that would be below 6A Texas HS ball. So good job, good effort, you bunch of fucking retards.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/10/14/clemson-syracuse-washington-state-cal-upset-playoff

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Thanks for being such a terrible fucking shit show. First story I read this morning about the Cuog's inevitable ass pounding is how UW now has no margin for error because they play in a conference that would be below 6A Texas HS ball. So good job, good effort, you bunch of fucking retards.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/10/14/clemson-syracuse-washington-state-cal-upset-playoff

Nothing has changed - UW never did have a margin for error, it was always undefeated or bust

But now, that may not be enough

IF Alabama and Georgia are undefeated and play a close SEC title game, Oklahoma wins out, and Ohio State wins out....you could have 3 one loss teams get in above us? --- even though Jack "The Cobra" Browning is the best player on the field, "nuff said about that

Talk about a fucking shit show
  • Options
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Nothing has changed - UW never did have a margin for error, it was always undefeated or bust

IF Alabama and Georgia are undefeated and play a close SEC title game, Oklahoma wins out, and Ohio State wins out....you could have 3 one loss teams get in above us? --- even though Jack "The Cobra" Browning is the best player on the field, "nuff said about that

If we win out, we are in. But forget it with a loss. And do you trust Brownsocks to not shit himself at least once? Our only hope is just how terrible this conference really is.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

No.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2017
    Swaye said:

Keep talking shit about my cuogs and its scalp time at my 7-11 tee pee.

Then back to sweat lodge like old times.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Cuog getting raped last night does not matter in the grand scheme of things for UW.

Say it over and over. And over and over.

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Keep talking shit about my cuogs and its scalp time at my 7-11 tee pee.

Then back to sweat lodge like old times.
    I actually wanted your Cuogs to win. I wanted a #3 UW against a #4 WSU in the Crapple Cup because if we win that game, we are in (and same for you)...but Cuog had to blow it and so now we have no quality wins left anywhere on the schedule, because Pac 12.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

We? are so much better than the rest of the league it isn't funny but keep in mind even the bestest teams like Bama rarely go undefeated.

But we HAVE to.

38-7

37-6

One of these is not like the other

We? play in a mid major league
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

We? are so much better than the rest of the league it isn't funny but keep in mind even the bestest teams like Bama rarely go undefeated.

But we HAVE to.

38-7

37-6

Chinsulting to mid-majors.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

But we HAVE to.

38-7

37-6

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

But we HAVE to.

38-7

37-6

That's what I said. Now give me a goddamn upvote!