Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bruce Arena is...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178
    edited October 2017

Fire Arena. Hire Klinsman.Fire Klinsman. Hire Arena again. What am I missing here? How FS is that?

It worked for Steinbrenner.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Starting Omar Gonazales over Geoff Cameron was simply indefensible. Time to clean house, the program has been stagnant for at least 3 World Cup cycles. Sucks we don't get to see Pulisic at the World Cup. I know not everyone here cares about soccer but I for one am pretty fucking pissed.

part of me is pissed. part of me is happy I don't have to watch Michael Bradley, Altidore, and the rest of the lazy mls pussies play for the US again
    Watch?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017
    dhdawg said:

Starting Omar Gonazales over Geoff Cameron was simply indefensible. Time to clean house, the program has been stagnant for at least 3 World Cup cycles. Sucks we don't get to see Pulisic at the World Cup. I know not everyone here cares about soccer but I for one am pretty fucking pissed.

part of me is pissed. part of me is happy I don't have to watch Michael Bradley, Altidore, and the rest of the lazy mls pussies play for the US again
    Wish, but unless they bring in an outside guy I bet you'll see most of those lazy fuckers again next round.

Edit: Proof the HondoFS-like morons in charge just don't get it.
    http://sbisoccer.com/2017/10/sunil-gulati-u-s-soccer-doesnt-need-wholesale-changes-after-missing-world-cup

The guy in charge after finishing 5th of 6 in the group stage:
    You don’t make wholesale changes based on the ball being two inches wide or two inches in,” Gulati said
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Wish, but unless they bring in an outside guy I bet you'll see most of those lazy fuckers again next round.

Edit: Proof the HondoFS-like morons in charge just don't get it.
    http://sbisoccer.com/2017/10/sunil-gulati-u-s-soccer-doesnt-need-wholesale-changes-after-missing-world-cup

The guy in charge after finishing 5th of 6 in the group stage:
    You don’t make wholesale changes based on the ball being two inches wide or two inches in,” Gulati said
    the US really deserves an 0-10 in the next hex
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude61 said:

you have no idea how much damage Klinsmann did to the program.

Every criticism he had about the American soccer system was validated. He was RIGHT.
    Fuck him, too. The only thing worth a shit that he did was cut Donovan when he came into camp fat and out of shape.

Klinsman's training methods would make Ivan proud. He's a fucking idiot who's teams were just as soft as Arena's.

The MLS is a joke. It's fanbases are pure contrivances of fat, lazy, stupid fags who watch old BPL games so they can imitate and role play like real soccer or futbol fans. Pure FS.

Aside from from European league retirees in the twilights of their careers, it's full of mediocre, heartless, passionless vain players who can't compete on the world stage, so instead play in the senior league with the Euro retirees playing at 60% of their former selves.

But they have great virtue signaling commercials preaching about tolerance and "don't cross the line." Fuck them all.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USA is making a huge mistake. Bruce Arena gets it. Soccer is for hipster fags and it dying in the US would improve the quality of life in the entire country.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who can we get that is better?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Who can we get that is better?

Ty is tanned, rested, and ready