Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bruce Arena is...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
a lazy ass smug MF. May he (almost so I don't get banned around here...) DIAFF, and then recover enough to be forced to be the color commentator for women's soccer on the Pac12 Network.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ...coaching a team that, much like WSU throughout the decades, believes it's a whole lot better than it is.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All those rainbow American flags flying in the stands all year and you think the team they root for is going to be tuff e'nuff to play on the world stage? Makes me belly laff.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

...coaching a team that, much like WSU throughout the decades, believes it's a whole lot better than it is.

It's one thing to lose to EWU.

It's quite another to lose to George Fox.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I support Bruce Arena and the US team not making the World Cup. If you were excited for the chance of the US team possibly making it out of pools to get crushed in the first round of the playoffs you need to DIAFF.

Extend him. Now.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I support Bruce Arena and the US team not making the World Cup. If you were excited for the chance of the US team possibly making it out of pools to get crushed in the first round of the playoffs you need to DIAFF.

Extend him. Now.

This group of players was not making it out of group.
    0 chance
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

you have no idea how much damage Klinsmann did to the program.

Every criticism he had about the American soccer system was validated. He was RIGHT.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Big now that it's true!!!!!

Now Soccer can slowly drift back to the irrelevancy of being only shown in Spanish language channels where it belongs.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey America had to play two countries at once. What's up with that?

Think of the tens of millions of rich white kids who grew up playing soccer and are now big fans. They made soccer the #1 sport in America. I first heard that was going to happen in the 60's

To me, the beginning of the end of ESPN is when they started acting like that is true.

ESPN FC is FS

Fos sports has all sorts of soccer. How is that working out?

See above edit.

Soccer won't be shit in the US until the best athletes from the hood veer away from playing football and basketball.

ISAFNRC. But IRYK
    That was a discussion on 2014 WC. What if Lebron was a striker who grew up grass diving?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fire Arena. Hire Klinsman.Fire Klinsman. Hire Arena again. What am I missing here? How FS is that?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Starting Omar Gonazales over Geoff Cameron was simply indefensible. Time to clean house, the program has been stagnant for at least 3 World Cup cycles. Sucks we don't get to see Pulisic at the World Cup. I know not everyone here cares about soccer but I for one am pretty fucking pissed.