Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@realmikemilbon don’t let them control you like that

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2017 in Tug Tavern
Show some personal pride for God sakes.

Use your brain. Shed the emotion. There are other jobs where they won’t make you do such demeaning shit.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/10/espns-wilbon-compares-jerry-jones-slave-owner-requiring-players-stand-national-anthem/

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilbon is the black Pillsbury dough boy. Fuck his puffy ass
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So you need Breitbart to tell you that ESPN announcers are faggots?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

So you need Breitbart to tell you that ESPN announcers are faggots?

I was simply reading America''s Morning Briefing when I was alerted to this sup-par talented man with few career options, have to engage in such demeaning conduct just to entertain his slave masters.
  • Options

I've always liked Wilbon because we are both grumpy old men.

This plantation mentality shit applies to almost everyone who works for someone else. A lot of employers really suck and are demeaning and demanding while paying 8 bucks an hour. If you don't like it you can LEAVE

While it is possible to be paid millions and still be oppressed by being forced to stand for the anthem you will never win that argument with the public at large

Most white folks don't hate Black athletes. We grew up wanting to be them

Not everyone grew up racist like you, @racistbannon.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

This plantation mentality shit applies to almost everyone who works for someone else. A lot of employers really suck and are demeaning and demanding while paying 8 bucks an hour. If you don't like it you can LEAVE

While it is possible to be paid millions and still be oppressed by being forced to stand for the anthem you will never win that argument with the public at large

Not everyone grew up racist like you, @racistbannon.
    They really made a lot of sense dumbass
    *That
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I bet Wilbon is fine with alt right protesters getting fired by their employers. Need some consistency people.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I bet Wilbon is fine with alt right protesters getting fired by their employers. Need some consistency people.

false equivalence POTD
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

false equivalence POTD
    Please explain
  • Options

AZDuck said:

false equivalence POTD
    Please explain

AZDuck said:

false equivalence POTD
    Please explain
    The alt-right is for all of Breitbart's posturing, basically racist.

Breitbart lists:

Oswald Spengler (famous for the "Decline of the West," major beef with Hitler was that he was a shabby proletarian)

H.L. Mencken wrote: "I admit freely enough that, by careful breeding, supervision of environment and education, extending over many generations, it might be possible to make an appreciable improvement in the stock of the American Negro, for example, but I must maintain that this enterprise would be a ridiculous waste of energy, for there is a high-caste white stock ready at hand, and it is inconceivable that the Negro stock, however carefully it might be nurtured, could ever even remotely approach it. The educated Negro of today is a failure, not because he meets insuperable difficulties in life, but because he is a Negro. He is, in brief, a low-caste man, to the manner born, and he will remain inert and inefficient until fifty generations of him have lived in civilization. And even then, the superior white race will be fifty generations ahead of him."

Julius Evola: "One of the most influential Fascist racists in Italian history." Declared he was "not a fascist but a superfascist" at his trial for promoting a revival of the Fascist party in Italy.

Sam Francis: who wrote in the Washington Times: "Neither slavery nor racism as an institution is a sin," and who gave a speech in 1994 stating that whites must "reassert our identity and our solidarity, and we must do so in explicitly racial terms through the articulation of a racial consciousness as whites... The civilization that we as whites created in Europe and America could not have developed apart from the genetic endowments of the creating people, nor is there any reason to believe that the civilization can be successfully transmitted to a different people."

Then, of course, there's Richard Spencer, who has called for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing" to halt the "deconstruction" of European culture. Oh, and started torchlit rallies in support of Confederate war memorials.

And Steve Sailer, who consistently writes about race and the "browning" of America.

Anyway, that's just the first group of names I found on the Breitbart website. A member of the Nazi German Academy, a "superfascist" who supported Mussolini's Italian Social Republic (aka the Salo Republic), A curmudgeon who thought that black people are inferior, and three more or less contemporary white supremacists.

As opposed to athletes getting canned for expressing a belief that black people are disproportionately targeted by police?

That's a false equivalence.

• Options
    So you are ok with an employee firing people for something you don’t believe in but don’t for something you do believe in. Got it.

Race said it, if it really pisses you off your enployer is saying this then LEAVE! Or call his bluff and see what happens.
  • Options
    Wait, that's what all this spectacle is about?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029

Much like OJ being framed. We know how much guys hate football players....
  • Options

So you are ok with an employee firing people for something you don’t believe in but don’t for something you do believe in. Got it.

Race said it, if it really pisses you off your enployer is saying this then LEAVE! Or call his bluff and see what happens.

I think there's a big difference between advocating for racial supremacy and advocating for equitable treatment.

Also, the NFL and my employer are both monopolies. Nowhere else to go.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    You should become an NFL player so you can protest that point because it deserves to be heard too
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

I think there's a big difference between advocating for racial supremacy and advocating for equitable treatment.

This is simply not true. They could not play football and try another career. Of course they won’t do this though because the paycheck that Jerry cuts them >>> kneeling for the anthem. A lot of people put up with shit from their employers, they like the pay/benefits more than the shit they get to stay though.

I think it’s dumb Jerry said what he said. I also hope someone like Dak, Zeke, or Dez takes knee to see Jerruh back pedal... because we all know that he would ever sit one of those guys. He cares about winning too much.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

This is simply not true. They could not play football and try another career. Of course they won’t do this though because the paycheck that Jerry cuts them >>> kneeling for the anthem. A lot of people put up with shit from their employers, they like the pay/benefits more than the shit they get to stay though.

I think it’s dumb Jerry said what he said. I also hope someone like Dak, Zeke, or Dez takes knee to see Jerruh back pedal... because we all know that he would ever sit one of those guys. He cares about winning too much.
    That's a good point. Jerrah is taking a chance with his PR (if he cares, maybe, I dunno) and the players are taking a chance with their careers. Taking a stance often comes with a price tag, and I'm okay with that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Non guaranteed contracts and short careers make the NFL player an easy target