Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW opens at -17 at asu

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
WSU is -14.5 at cal while UW opened -26 vs cal at home. meaning on a neutral field vegas sees UW as about a td better than wsu

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

34-17 feels about right

*rather easily
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

WSU is -14.5 at cal while UW opened -26 vs cal at home. meaning on a neutral field vegas sees UW as about a td better than wsu

-14.5 is lock of the week material.... Better get that line before it moves
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

UW has great history of traveling well in the desert

Which unfortunately hasn't affected our not so great recent history of actually winning in the desert
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Which unfortunately hasn't affected our not so great recent history of actually winning in the desert
    that was tight game last year, it should have never been that fuckign close
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    -17 at ASU is free money. GrahamFS won't keep it within 20.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This team is so mentally weak playing in Arizona it's not even funny. Saban coached teams do not get taken to OT on the road against bottom dwelling teams like a Kentucky or a Vanderbilt. Rich Rod is an okay coach, but for me to believe UW has a shot in the CFP this year the doogs need to win by at least 2 tds.

ASU is better than people think...they have lost close when they have lost...and they have played a schedule tougher than UW's by a fucking lot.

This is a game every other UW team in the last 15 years loses except for maybe last years team. For national perception UW needs to win rather easily.
    Uhh

You did lose this game for the past 15 years except last year.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This team is so mentally weak playing in Arizona it's not even funny. Saban coached teams do not get taken to OT on the road against bottom dwelling teams like a Kentucky or a Vanderbilt. Rich Rod is an okay coach, but for me to believe UW has a shot in the CFP this year the doogs need to win by at least 2 tds.

ASU is better than people think...they have lost close when they have lost...and they have played a schedule tougher than UW's by a fucking lot.

This is a game every other UW team in the last 15 years loses except for maybe last years team. For national perception UW needs to win rather easily.
    Say, 34-17?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Losing the season opener in 1996 still haunts me
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    yeah I'd take ASU +17 but I also would have taken colorado with the points so what do I know
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

Uhh

You did lose this game for the past 15 years except last year.

I didnt realize UW played on the road at STD State 15 years in a row
  • Options
    You didn't have smith to prepare Browning all those years
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    17 points for the dawgs in the desert is too much but Sagarin's computer says "washington 40.85 - ARIZONA STATE 17.98 Spread 22.87 Over Under 58.83"

I would take ASU and the poonts and hope I lost
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is a game Sark would lose rather easily, even if he was a big favorite.

IDK how to feel about this one yet. Graham is a bad coach because he is batshit crazy. I’m sure with being ranked so high that UW will get their best shot in a crowd of a ton of blacked out students.

I feel like a 10-14 point win and a lot of overreaction going on. Might feel similar to the Utah game last year, although I don’t think it will be as close as that one.
  • Options

This is a game Sark would lose rather easily, even if he was a big favorite.

IDK how to feel about this one yet. Graham is a bad coach because he is batshit crazy. I’m sure with being ranked so high that UW will get their best shot in a crowd of a ton of blacked out students.

I feel like a 10-14 point win and a lot of overreaction going on. Might feel similar to the Utah game last year, although I don’t think it will be as close as that one.

I'm not a student