Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What does that pussy Lebron have to say about that?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Helps Trump IMO.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Really surprising. The NBA is far and away the most liberal professional sports league in the US that anyone GAF about (fuck off WNBA). Will be chinteresting to see how the players union responds to this.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Silver didn't back down. By November, the media will have fabricated new things to divide the country and be outraged about so this doesn't matter.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,512
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Pretty sure I read that league rules require them to stand in the NBA. There will be lots of raised fists.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    this shit is all about money. they see that all this kneeling shit is hurting nfl ratings. only color that matters in this situation is fucking green
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

this shit is all about money. they see that all this kneeling shit is hurting nfl ratings. only color that matters in this situation is fucking green

NBA players make more money and the league is growing. I doubt it was hard to get the players on board with not doing anything to fuck up the bottom line and future revenues.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This whole thing has jumped the shark. I'm over it. Kaepernick was actually kneeling for something. Unity is a meaningless buzzword.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2017
    I'd be more worried about players actually playing full-time. The star players taking every 3rd or 4th road game off to rest will do more harm to the product than if they stand for the anthem or not. Shitty teams still sell out home games against teams like the Cavs because people want to see Lebron. However, they won't come to watch Kyle Korver and JR Smith get extended minutes.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This whole thing has jumped the shark. I'm over it. Kaepernick was actually kneeling for something. Unity is a meaningless buzzword.

You are over it, bullshit. Your vagina was leaking as much as Boobs was. Must not have been that important to begin with. The faux outrage was mildly entertaining though.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Great what's next? Player introductions off of a flatbed????

Donald Sterling would have never made his players stand. Just sayin'.