Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia Hacking Story Determined a Fraud - Again

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Spoiler alert. Both have poison.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    This is the clubhouse leader for dumbest thread in HH history.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

I laff when paws screams about fake news.

The article is by the guy who broke the Edward Snowden story. Was that story fake?

How come you're still here?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/22/hackers-targeted-voter-registration-systems-in-21-states-feds-say.html
    Dates matter. OP explicitly debunks the story behind your link.

Your level of FS ceases to amaze. How come you're still here?
    So you trust the intercept over Fox news and Trump's DHS?
    Considering who the author is? Sadly, yes.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    pawz said:

The Department of Homeland Security was the source of that 21 states were hacked.

It sounds like the Trump Administration is pushing fake news.

How did you get to be lined up with the Deep State?
    I find it hilarious how you guys immediately turned to the "Deep State" as your new boogeyman since the Republicans control every branch of government, and you can no longer blame Obama.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=deep state

Results quadrupled after inauguration day. Is that when Alex Jones told you who to be scared of next?
    Founders Club

pawz said:

The Department of Homeland Security was the source of that 21 states were hacked.

I find it hilarious how you guys immediately turned to the "Deep State" as your new boogeyman since the Republicans control every branch of government, and you can no longer blame Obama.

Results quadrupled after inauguration day. Is that when Alex Jones told you who to be scared of next?
    Great, I'm against mass surveillance until i'm for mass surveillance, as always.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Great, I'm against mass surveillance until i'm for mass surveillance, as always.
    It's called the NSA, it's no longer a conspiracy. Their mass surveillance is pretty out in the open thanks to Snowden.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

pawz said:

pawz said:

It's called the NSA, it's no longer a conspiracy. Their mass surveillance is pretty out in the open thanks to Snowden.
    Bring back our @NSA_Dawg
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Lots of flailing going on. Get it together.

Since your brought up Snowden, the author of the article in the OP is the one who broke the Snowden story. You might want to pay attention.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    holy fuck - Glen Greenwald?!
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

holy fuck - Glen Greenwald?!

Of the Buenos Aires Greenwalds?

Yes, that angry queer. (NTTIAWWT)
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381