Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Corvallis Funny Story...

So there are 4 of us in the lower section around the 15 yard line. Plenty of empty seats around us. probably 5 to the right of us and 5 to the left. This big dude sits down next to me and his drunk ass wife. He must think I'm infringing on his space because he's pushing on me in small increments. Never mind there are 3 more empty seats to his wife's left. Eventually I ask him, what the fuck man? What's your problem? I'm lined right up centered in my seat. My wife makes some comment - first asshole we have met in Corvallis. He pushes more but I'm not moving. Now he is just turned right at me staring me down. Again, I ask him what's your fucking problem.

So then I say - if I move 4 inches can we be buds? The 4 of us shift down 4 inches. All is good. About 5 minutes later, we are apparently buds as he now wants to try to talk intelligent football.

First question from him - "So what do you think of Jonathan Smith?" -- I answer. "I can't stand that fucking guy and think we should fire him." Obviously this wasn't the answer he was expecting.

Then we started talking about Oregon. He says "I don't fucking go there. Those guys are assholes." I say, you know, I've gone to the last 2 games against the huskies and NEVER had a problem. Their fans were great. They were very welcoming, some good friendly banter.

At the point in the 3rd when "we" intercepted the beavs he got up and stormed out stranding his wife. She stumbled after him.

Good times, cheap drinks and I did not get the shit beat out of me.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    People go to road scrimmages?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    haie said:

The beav fans around me didn't like me yelling that they are an embarrassment to the PAC 12.

lol did anyone remind you of the glory days of 08?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

The beav fans around me didn't like me yelling that they are an embarrassment to the PAC 12.

lol did anyone remind you of the glory hole days of 08?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If you are addicted to a legal drug and are usually dirty when you come home from work then you are a Beaver fan.

It's the most pathetic fan base I've ever been around.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Just a wide base ;) <—- wink wink
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,492
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There were trees inside the stadium that blocked my view.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

If you are addicted to a legal drug and are usually dirty when you come home from work then you are a Beaver fan.

It's the most pathetic fan base I've ever been around.

Gaze down upon the blue collar man from your perch high among the upper echelon of JV coaches. You never get dirty cleaning up your players vomit after they drink too much C4?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So there are 4 of us in the lower section around the 15 yard line. Plenty of empty seats around us. probably 5 to the right of us and 5 to the left. This big dude sits down next to me and his drunk ass wife. He must think I'm infringing on his space because he's pushing on me in small increments. Never mind there are 3 more empty seats to his wife's left. Eventually I ask him, what the fuck man? What's your problem? I'm lined right up centered in my seat. My wife makes some comment - first asshole we have met in Corvallis. He pushes more but I'm not moving. Now he is just turned right at me staring me down. Again, I ask him what's your fucking problem.

So then I say - if I move 4 inches can we be buds? The 4 of us shift down 4 inches. All is good. About 5 minutes later, we are apparently buds as he now wants to try to talk intelligent football.

First question from him - "So what do you think of Jonathan Smith?" -- I answer. "I can't stand that fucking guy and think we should fire him." Obviously this wasn't the answer he was expecting.

Then we started talking about Oregon. He says "I don't fucking go there. Those guys are assholes." I say, you know, I've gone to the last 2 games against the huskies and NEVER had a problem. Their fans were great. They were very welcoming, some good friendly banter.

At the point in the 3rd when "we" intercepted the beavs he got up and stormed out stranding his wife. She stumbled after him.

Boring story. Not even a fight. Put something in next time like the wife offering a blow job.

Boring story. Not even a fight scuffed elbow?. Put something in next time like the wife offering a blow job.
  • Options
    JayJayDawgJayJayDawg Member Posts: 19
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    Every time I think of Corvallis; I remember aluminum bleachers, porta potty's and mud.