Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM SmithFS

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Watched the game for a third time. It's fucking obvious your money is establishing the run, play action passes to Hunter, Lenius and blowing the top off with Pettis. Dissly is a beast, continue to use him often. Lining up with Hunter and Lenius gives you a mismatch against any team in football sans Bama. Your offensive line loves push forward and run block. Get them warmed up to start the game, by letting them push their opponents around before you ask them to retreat into pass blocking mode. Thank go Chico is out because you liked to run that stupid gimmick shit to him way to often.
PLEASE STOP USING BROWNSOCKS AS A READ OPTION GUY, more quick handoffs and passes. He's holding the ball thinking way too much for a junior.
Numbers don't mean shit, but you suck as an offensive coordinator.

Comments

• Options

Who knows when Sample is coming back but the TE's are critical to saving the passing game this year. We should be able to complete 70- 80% of the throws Dissly/Bryant/Sample and just move the fucking sticks.

Agree, mainly because these big fuckers, like Stanford can clear lanes for Coleman to gain 1000 yards. Gaskin is a given. But I feel the difference between 1-2 losses is Coleman going over 1000. Which means we dominate UCLA on the ground and dominate USC on the ground as well.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Who knows when Sample is coming back but the TE's are critical to saving the passing game this year. We should be able to complete 70- 80% of the throws Dissly/Bryant/Sample and just move the fucking sticks.

Agree, mainly because these big fuckers, like Stanford can clear lanes for Coleman to gain 1000 yards. Gaskin is a given. But I feel the difference between 1-2 losses is Coleman going over 1000. Which means we dominate UCLA on the ground and dominate USC on the ground as well.
    Coleman isn't going over 1000 yards... He isn't going to get the amount of carries becuz we will be up by 10000 in the late 3rd and 4th and he was out for a scrimmage gayme.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Coleman isn't going over 1000 yards... He isn't going to get the amount of carries becuz we will be up by 10000 in the late 3rd and 4th and he was out for a scrimmage gayme.
    And UW ain't going undefeated... that's the point. Following the bouncing ball.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We don't deserve to the way the offense has looked to date; that said, where's the loss before the championship game? If we don't go 12-0, it's because we fucked ourselves or have a massive and sustained injury issue in key positions. There will be a moment, where Gaskin/Coleman have to save the season and put a game or two away.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I think you are forgetting that we have 7 more scrimmages left on our schedule.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    How many lateral passes did brownsocks throw in that game?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

How many lateral passes did brownsocks throw in that game?

The over/under is 5

Times 3
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't think Sample is coming back. Yes, I know what Pete said. Mathis 2017 version.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

I don't think Sample is coming back. Yes, I know what Pete said. Mathis 2017 version.
    Disagree
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

Disagree
    Are we still going with the story that it was a "leg injury"?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't have a problem with the post I just don't see why it's on the front page
  • Options
    edited November 2017

We don't deserve to the way the offense has looked to date; that said, where's the loss before the championship game? If we don't go 12-0, it's because we fucked ourselves or have a massive and sustained injury issue in key positions. There will be a moment, where Gaskin/Coleman have to save the season and put a game or two away.
    In my mind, a loss or two will come this season, because of the inability to run straight ahead like we should. Rince, lather and fucking repeat.
    We've all said Browning has too much on his plate. Line up the big white TE's Hunter and Lenius, play action pass Pettis over the top

Watched the game for a third time. It's fucking obvious your money is establishing the run, play action passes to Hunter, Lenius and blowing the top off with Pettis. Dissly is a beast, continue to use him often. Lining up with Hunter and Lenius gives you a mismatch against any team in football sans Bama. Your offensive line loves push forward and run block. Get them warmed up to start the game, by letting them push their opponents around before you ask them to retreat into pass blocking mode. Thank go Chico is out because you liked to run that stupid gimmick shit to him way to often.
    PLEASE STOP USING BROWNSOCKS AS A READ OPTION GUY, more quick handoffs and passes. He's holding the ball thinking way too much for a junior.
    Numbers don't mean shit, but you suck as an offensive coordinator.

Browning has gone full Fucktard.... but it's SmithsFS's job to put browning in a situation to succeed. Like I said I didn't see one offensive play call to take advantage of Stanfords over penetration like a shuttle pass. I didn't see one quick out to Any wide out, or tight end slant across the middle. What happens to running an option play to the outside with the fastest player on the field. All in alll Smith was out coached so badly, he should decline the flight home and take greyhound to Corvallis