Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

National narrative is already shifting to the Pac 12 sucks

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited October 2017

Gwad said:

Our defense can play with anyone in the country. Our offense looks like shit at some points in time.

This is what happened last year against Bama. Our defense played really fucking good against them. The score didn't reflect the real vibe of the game (we were close to forcing jalen into throwing a pick among other things). The offense late in the first half gave up 7 running a stupid fucking play. Almost got a fumble in the 3rd that would of given our O field position on Alabama's 40. A chance to tie the game because we were moving the ball a little in the third. Alabama was starting most their drives practically mid field too.

Thats what im saying though, they kept it to one total breakdown in the 4th quarter. 17-10.
    This is our tired D from getting fucked from our offense.

DOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

AZDuck said:

Georgia looks legit and not like a #mentallyweak outfit for the first time in as long as I can recall

Georgia has 1-2 loses on their schedule and that excludes the SEC championship game
    Auburn is the only quality opponent I see.
    Georgia tech buddy lol.
    Sven they did lose to Georgia tech last year. Georgia plays a ball control game. If they get ahead they can just run out the clock
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    True that but my whole argument was in the context of we weren't as inferior as the score of the game. It could of easily been a one TD loss game. We were playing 'SEC caliber' defense.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Gwad said:

True that but my whole argument was in the context of we weren't as inferior as the score of the game. It could of easily been a one TD loss game. We were playing 'SEC caliber' defense.

Also this is the last year we get enjoy this defense thanks to Ikaikas recruiting
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    AZDuck said:

Georgia looks legit and not like a #mentallyweak outfit for the first time in as long as I can recall

Umm they beat a shit MSU team and the shittiest team in the SEC Tennesse.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Fuck the media & their narratives. These mother fuckers spend more time creating news than reporting it.

So you're saying they're wrong and the Pac 12 is good?
    The PAC 12 is ok, not good and definitely not great but that's besides the poont I'm making.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

fair bit of competition for that title this year...

Kentucky is always a contender - I'm not fooled by that OOC slate.
    Ole Miss looks pretty shitty.
    Mizzou? Mizzou.
    Arky doesn't look like anything special.
    South Carolina seems like they suck.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mizzou? Mizzou.
    They almost lost to UMass
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mizzou? Mizzou.
    Sincerely,
    Stanford, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona State, and Colorado

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mizzou? Mizzou.
    Sincerely,

I was just poonting out that @DerekJohnson's VOLS have some competition for shittiest team in the SEC. I'm well aware of the mote in my own eye.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mizzou? Mizzou.
    Sincerely,

All those teams could beat those SEC teams listed including Tenn, LSU, MSU, and Florida
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mizzou? Mizzou.
    Sincerely,

All those teams could beat those SEC teams listed including Tenn, LSU, MSU, and Florida
    And they could all lose because they all suck.

It is the top of the conferences that matters.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Mizzou? Mizzou.
    Sincerely,

No way. Take Derrick's Vols out b/c their coach is dead man walking and I would take LSU, MSU and Florida out of anyone on that list except for Stanford and that's a coin flip.

As Tree will find out against us and our SEC DL of Gaines, Vea, Johnson and Levi, being 3rd and 5/6 all day is no Bueno because your only getting 1 and 2 yards on us whenever you run between the tackles.

Pac-12 sucks because outside of us and Utah this conference plays a slightly less shittier version of Big XII defense.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Hi, when you're a big power running bully in your league but then shit yourself watching Alabama warm up, your league sucks
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    The narrative of the PAC sucking is fucking stupid. In out of conference play, the PAC went 7-2 vs Power 5 opponents, and 27-7 overall. The SEC so far is at 7-6, and 31-7. B1G went 7-6, 31-10. ACC went 4-9, 30-10. Big 12 went 2-3, 13-6.

Win out and UW is in. End of story.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    what's better, a win or an almost loss?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Wisconsin backed out against us this year because they are a bunch of pussies who knew they would get boat raced. We shouldn't get knocked for OOC for that fact alone. Doesn't matter anyways, win out and we are in.