Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Does Mike Leach have aspergers?

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited September 2017 in College Football Forum
Every time I see him talk, I think... this guy has aspergers.

Comments

• Options

Aspergers doesn't exist anymore you insensitive prick. Please change the thread title to "Is Mike Leach on the autism spectrum?"

Really? The term Autism is more PC than Asperger's? I had no idea. My ex, who uses to teach special Ed in Bellevue, used the term Asperger's all the time... I thought it was the preferred phrase.

Given how prevalent the condition is, maybe it needs a more user friendly name. I nominate Mike Leach Syndrome.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    uzi said:

Aspergers doesn't exist anymore you insensitive prick. Please change the thread title to "Is Mike Leach on the autism spectrum?"

Really? The term Autism is more PC than Asperger's? I had no idea. My ex, who uses to teach special Ed in Bellevue, used the term Asperger's all the time... I thought it was the preferred phrase.

Given how prevalent the condition is, maybe it needs a more user friendly name. I nominate Mike Leach Syndrome.
    I prefer the old skool "just plain fucking weird" or "dork". Or if I'm really feeling nostalgic "Eddie".

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

uzi said:

Every time I see him talk, I think... this guy has aspergers.

Think?

Dude makes the three point kid look like Mr Personality.
    Ya but he's not hotter than a pistol
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    uzi said:

They moved everything to "autism spectrum" a few years ago. The term Asperger's was being overused. I think pepole just liked saying it.

By the way, how many times did you administer your ex the Woodcock Johnson test?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Does the pope shit in the woods?
  • Options
    edited September 2017

uzi said:

They moved everything to "autism spectrum" a few years ago. The term Asperger's was being overused. I think pepole just liked saying it.

By the way, how many times did you administer your ex the Woodcock Johnson test?
    I give her my woodhard johnson every chance I got. She needed the relief after dealing with a classroom of little Mike Leach's all day.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017
    He's definitely on the spectrum and I love it....as long as he doesn't win the Apple Cup ever again.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Does Mike Leach have aspergers?
    Does Geronimo know @SpiritHorse?