Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Like school and shit

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/friday-logistics.12887/

It's almost like the president cares about school more than football or something

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/friday-logistics.12887/

It's almost like the president cares about school more than football or something

The school Presidents signed off on Friday night football bullshit.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That board is syphillis.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

That conference is syphillis.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Floyd dies and it would appear, So does Moos cozy relationship with the WSU Admin.

If for some miracle reason this becomes a Magical Mystery Season for team Cuog, I could see these clowns taking another social stand on Sports in College once again Killing themselves in the foot just as we hear whispers of the D word.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Floyd dies and it would appear, So does Moos cozy relationship with the WSU Admin.

If for some miracle reason this becomes a Magical Mystery Season for team Cuog, I could see these clowns taking another social stand on Sports in College once again Killing themselves in the foot just as we hear whispers of the D word.

I'll take lat pulling reaches and bs inferrences for $400 ALEX.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

I'm with you brother. These arrogant fecks don't know what real school spirit and bonding is all about. That beverage time is, indeede, precious.

Geaux Cewgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: the apple cup is going to be mightee interesting this year. mightee mightee interesting. maybe even chinteresting.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

I'm with you brother. These arrogant fecks don't know what real school spirit and bonding is all about. That beverage time is, indeede, precious.

PS: the apple cup is going to be mightee interesting this year. mightee mightee interesting. maybe even chinteresting.
    Self loathe much???
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Yup. Cougs have a chance to hang within 30.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Put your money where your mouth is waffle. Cuogs by 14. What you got?
  • Options
    Walden wins = Title 9 gutting.

Erickson wins = bolts immediately

Price wins = President takes a stand against football running Universities, diverts stadium money to build a golf course, threatens AD to not negotiate a deal with Price or else

Leach wins* = New President takes stand against students while cashing TV checks.

*not a prediction
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Put your money where your mouth is waffle. Cuogs by 14. What you got?
    DAWGS by 27
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,922
    doogie said:

Price wins = President takes a stand against football running Universities, diverts stadium money to build a golf course, threatens AD to not negotiate a deal with Price or else

Leach wins* = New President takes stand against students while cashing TV checks. paying off Bull Moose's $100 Million debt to the taxpayers.

*not a prediction

**accuracy counts
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Leach wins* = New President takes stand against students while cashing TV checks.

*not a prediction

Look asshole, there is more to the experience of being a coog than just shitty football and and doing stupid shit. There's the camaraderie that comes from attending school out in the middle of absofuckinglutely nowhere. You won't get that at a big city commuter school like Washington. My sodbuster brother in arms Salem and I share this bond. It is unbreakable. And it's a cuog thing; you just wouldn't understand.
    Creepster flying his flag!!!
  • Options

doogie said:

*not a prediction

Look asshole, there is more to the experience of being a coog than just shitty football and and doing stupid shit. There's the camaraderie that comes from attending school out in the middle of absofuckinglutely nowhere. You won't get that at a big city commuter school like Washington. My sodbuster brother in arms Salem and I share this bond. It is unbreakable. And it's a cuog thing; you just wouldn't understand.
    True. I hear that the funerals for Pullman's best and brightest falling out of 3rd story windows really bring the community together.
    Yeah, that too. See what I mean?
  • Options
    2 days ago, a get-in ticket cost $100 on stubhub. This morning, $59. Now, $49

#hotticket
  • Options
    doogie said:

2 days ago, a get-in ticket cost $100 on stubhub. This morning, $59. Now, $49

#hotticket

How many did you get?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Just like watching the market collapse realtime. I bet get tiks go for $15 tomorrow

Now $40 lol