Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Donald Trump doesn't care about brown people

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    It takes a special talent to lose a thread in the first poast...

#plagarisms
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Boobs seems to be on a suicide mission. Only question is where is he going to explode his vest?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    No one is addressing the content because you know I'm right.

I appreciate your classy concessions.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wall Street is the real victim of the hurricane.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

No.

Whatever meaning you tried to impute, came across as blithering babble. So you've got that going for you.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2017

With regard to the content, trump is accurately summarizing a briefing someone gave him today. Trump obviously has no clue what he's saying, as usual. However, Fla and tx are far better positioned to grow out of the disaster. And many of PR's wounds are self inflicted.

Nonetheless, it's a good way for him to deflect from the other disaster underway. -- his administration (Obamacare repeal, NFL rebuke, wall with Mexico, Mexico paying for wall, upcoming debt limit increase and fy 2017 budget, his declaration of war on Korea, etc.) it's a real shit show.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2017

With regard to the content, trump is accurately summarizing a briefing someone gave him today. Trump obviously has no clue what he's saying, as usual. However, Fla and tx are far better positioned to grow out of the disaster. And many of PR's wounds are self inflicted.

Nonetheless, it's a good way for him to deflect from the other disaster underway. -- his administration (Obamacare repeal, NFL rebuke, wall with Mexico, Mexico paying for wall, upcoming debt limit increase and fy 2017 budget, his declaration of war on Korea, etc.) it's a real shit show.
    Debt limit increase? Really, you don't want to go there. Obama incurred more deficit spending than GW Bush did fighting two hot wars. So when a lefty starts bitching about debt limits, one knows it's a full-blown distraction.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

dude the fucking markets are fucking hot. I would recommend for some of you bitches consider pulling out caz we are due for a correction in the next 18-24 months.

2001400ex said:

dude the fucking markets are fucking hot. I would recommend for some of you bitches consider pulling out caz we are due for a correction in the next 18-24 months.
    If only. Hardly a decent pullback in two fucking years.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

IDK, i am slowly unwinding my portfolio to cash/money markets, keeping the 401k in the market caz young enough to recover.

2001400ex said:

IDK, i am slowly unwinding my portfolio to cash/money markets, keeping the 401k in the market caz young enough to recover.
    Can always buy TLT, gold or puts to partially hedge it.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Debt limit increase? Really, you don't want to go there. Obama incurred more deficit spending than GW Bush did fighting two hot wars. So when a lefty starts bitching about debt limits, one knows it's a full-blown distraction.
    You don't know what you are talking about. No surprise.

Debt limit increase isn't about validating already incurred spending decisions. It's about paying for them through debt. Us government securities. I would've thought you knew that. Never mind.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don't know what you are talking about. No surprise.

Debt limit increase isn't about validating already incurred spending decisions. It's about paying for them through debt. Us government securities. I would've thought you knew that. Never mind.
    Financial speak obfuscation, 101. It's borrowing money we don't have to pay the fucking bills. "It's about paying for them through debt." Jesus. Whatever Dorothy. It's a distinction without a difference. Go debate the equally boring and meaningless debt versus deficit debate - a Hondo favorite, btw - with someone impressed with your jargon.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm just glad quantitative easing isn't propping up the stock market anymore.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    All I know is that it's 7-11 time for anyone who disrespecks the flag. That's where I draw the line with all this PC libtard libtardary. Ok? Lives are effected when people do that shit!!

Try me. Go ahead.