Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Buffalo Bills Triggered

Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
” ESPN’s Jeff Darlington reported that the Bills locker room has been “so emotional” over Trump’s comments, they’ll discuss them at a Saturday night team meeting.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-reportedly-discuss-donald-trump-comments-team-meeting-170224960.html

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    M'eh. Whiny hypocrites. Jim Brown said essentially the same thing. STFU and play.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

” ESPN’s Jeff Darlington reported that the Bills locker room has been “so emotional” over Trump’s comments, they’ll discuss them at a Saturday night team meeting.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-reportedly-discuss-donald-trump-comments-team-meeting-170224960.html

So now you are for government intervention in the free market?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No one will remember these stupid fucks after they strike and we go without the NFL for awhile.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Triggered fags and their guilty white liberal virtue signaling apologists
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Trump didn't complain about Tom Brady skipping the White House visit.

I wonder why.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,283
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Ugh. Going to Redskins - Raiders tomorrow. Only because my daughter's favorite team is the Raiders.

Sunday night prime time in DC after butt pirate Trump's comments? Yeah this shit is gonna peak tomorrow night.

I just want to go to a football game, not have to take a political side.

I support the players to do whatever they want. The President is wrong. Water is wet. Issue between private companies, their employees, and what their customers want to see.
  • Options
    whlinder said:

Ugh. Going to Redskins - Raiders tomorrow. Only because my daughter's favorite team is the Raiders.

Sunday night prime time in DC after butt pirate Trump's comments? Yeah this shit is gonna peak tomorrow night.

I support the players to do whatever they want. The President is wrong. Water is wet. Issue between private companies, their employees, and what their customers want to see.

So when the Bills owner goes Jerry Jones and tells his employees to STFU, you good?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Friendly HH tip. Might want to keep the lid closed on that one.
    Agree, but already mentioned several times, along with telling everyone to fuck off.

Have also mentioned that I coach her soccer team so I am responsible for 15 of them.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump didn't complain about Tom Brady skipping the White House visit.

I wonder why.

It was Tom's parents anniversary ... or something. Tough scheduling break.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

that was a rookie mistake for sure
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

whlinder said:

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

whlinder said:

So when the Bills owner goes Jerry Jones and tells his employees to STFU, you good?

Also, people forget that Trump tried to buy the Bills:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/donald-trump-is-incredibly-salty-about-not-being-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills/amp
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Private matter and both sides gotta accept the consequences.

The owner wants to force them to stand as a condition of their employment contract. Fine, go ahead, just be prepared to accept the consequences.
    Employees wanna go against their employers directives? Fine, go ahead, just be prepared to accept the consequences.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Triggered fags and their guilty white liberal virtue signaling apologists

No bullshit aside. I'm with the VA with healthcare, I'm taken care of. It really concerns me of everyone else? Where are you wiht healthcare? Are you just healthy enough where you dont care? because shit is gonna hit the fan and i want popcorn when it does and you beg for money
  • Options

whlinder said:

Also, people forget that Trump tried to buy the Bills:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/donald-trump-is-incredibly-salty-about-not-being-the-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills/amp
    I'm fine with the Niners owners pretending to be social justice warriors so as not to alienate their customers.

Just like I'm fine with Jerry telling the Cowboys to STFU so his customers are stroked.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Faggots

Yeah thats me, a navy vet screaming for shit.

get the fuck outta here you piece of shit. i've spend 10 years at bangor base where the fuck were you piece of shit