Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Riley is FUCKED

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck that, every potential couch sale is s potential for no balls to move up and on

CollegeDoog already left
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,114
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

People forget that Frost led Stanford to a win over a Lambo led UW team in the rain at Palo Alto even though Stanford isn't in Palo Alto

I was there. I remember members of the Husky band got into a real fight with the Stanford tree mascot. As they were rolling around on the ground, a guy behind me kept yelling "band faggots!"
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited September 2017

?????????????????????????????
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mosster47 said:

priapism said:

Scott Frost is 7-7 with UCF - not going to happen til at least the next firing at Nebraska.
    It's going to be Jonathon Smith.

False. Played under Jim Walsh, Tom Osborne, won a National Championship as a quarterback, and played defense in the NFL. He coached under Solich, Snyder, and Chip Kelly.

He took over what was arguably the worst FBS team and has a .500 record by the middle of year two. He is a solid recruiter, has great access to coaching pools, and is a fucking legend in Lincoln.

He will be the first and only phone call. The boosters will love it and the new AD will be almost massiah like with this hire.

He might suck balls, but he is getting the job.
    Yup, I work with a Hoosker and he was all in with Frost before they even hired Riley.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He may just be fired on the 50 if they lose to Rutgers at home