Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We are the bitter clingers....

desperately hanging on to our national titles and rose bowl victories of the past. For the common good we need to move beyond these things and let the enlightened few, who have risen above the ignorance of the mere fan, lead husky nation.

Trust in men with scarves and visors. Trust in those who truly understand the depth of holes of winlessness. Stop impeding the progress that your philosopher kings so wish to pursue in your name.

Oh ye ignorant savages... stop clinging to the past and your idols and embrace the enlightened future promised by those who have risen above the drek.

Comments

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Meek said:

I have a better idea... why not just let 3 dudes who don't play football nor ever attended the University of Washington and spend their days regurgitating trip reports where recruits say "it was great" be the voice of the entire University of Washington program?

You, sir, are a man of vision.

Kind of a fucked-up one, but a vision none the less.

:)

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    tracker said:

Meek said:

I have a better idea... why not just let 3 dudes who don't play football nor ever attended the University of Washington and spend their days regurgitating trip reports where recruits say "it was great" be the voice of the entire University of Washington program?

it's because... war's over... we lost.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Meek said:

tracker said:

Meek said:

Wormer dropped the big one...
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Meek said:

tracker said:

Meek said:

No, no. . .a thousand times, no.
    I refuse to surrender to an idiot, a lush, and a prima donna.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

+1

Also, we need to admit our mistake and blow up the stadium next to the gooseshit infested lake so we can use that valuable property for something more beneficial. The Mike Damone Anti Bullying Center has a nice ring to it.

huh
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

+1

Also, we need to admit our mistake and blow up the stadium next to the gooseshit infested lake so we can use that valuable property for something more beneficial. The Mike Damone Anti Bullying Center has a nice ring to it.

huh
    Twas a simpler tim
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

dnc said:

+1

huh
    Twas a simpler tim
    ‘Twas the best of tims; ‘twas the worst of tims.
    I love history day on HCH.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

+1

huh
    Twas a simpler tim
    ‘Twas the best of tims; ‘twas the worst of tims.
    I love history day on HCH.
    Literature day was lit