Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Famous Jameis in Big Trouble

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I thought she dropped the complaint and didn't want to move forward with it. If that's still the case, then some dried up spooge won't help them because I don't think whether his tally wacker penetrated the clam is in question here. If that's the case, then the state would be w/o their star, and likely only, witness.

Also, I could QB FSU to a win over Idaho and Florida. The key is whether he's playing in January.

I like them over Bama. While I agree their ACC schedule was shit this year, and while I agree Clemson was not a legit top 3 team, they are a very good team and a very hard team to beat at home, and FSU clowned them and made it look like a scrimmage.

You can see Florida State is built to win. There are a lot of players on that team who will be doing it on Sundays, and doing it well. This is an old school Florida State team.

I agree. If Winston plays, I'm taking FSU over Bama. That is a complete team.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I've prosecuted these kinds of cases... and the fact that a rape kit was done right after the alleged assault helps the prosecution A LOT. There are things in the rape kit which may or may not be released, such a bruising, tearing, abrasions and similar evidence that might corroborate the alleged victim's version of events.

I'm a bit disappointed that this report was leaked to the media. For starters, it says bad things about the prosecution and the defense attorneys are right to be pissed. On the plus side for Winston, this gets them closer to being able to allege vindictive prosecution, or some kind of suppression motion - and might enable them to throw up some procedural roadblocks which will make this case much harder for the DA to litigate.

And if the local police fucked up the initial investigation as badly as the ESPN report says, I can't see them getting a conviction. Police fuckups always benefit the accused.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    AZDuck said:

I've prosecuted these kinds of cases... and the fact that a rape kit was done right after the alleged assault helps the prosecution A LOT. There are things in the rape kit which may or may not be released, such a bruising, tearing, abrasions and similar evidence that might corroborate the alleged victim's version of events.

I'm a bit disappointed that this report was leaked to the media. For starters, it says bad things about the prosecution and the defense attorneys are right to be pissed. On the plus side for Winston, this gets them closer to being able to allege vindictive prosecution, or some kind of suppression motion - and might enable them to throw up some procedural roadblocks which will make this case much harder for the DA to litigate.

And if the local police fucked up the initial investigation as badly as the ESPN report says, I can't see them getting a conviction. Police fuckups always benefit the accused.

Yeah, but still.............
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

I thought she dropped the complaint and didn't want to move forward with it. If that's still the case, then some dried up spooge won't help them because I don't think whether his tally wacker penetrated the clam is in question here. If that's the case, then the state would be w/o their star, and likely only, witness.

Also, I could QB FSU to a win over Idaho and Florida. The key is whether he's playing in January.

I like them over Bama. While I agree their ACC schedule was shit this year, and while I agree Clemson was not a legit top 3 team, they are a very good team and a very hard team to beat at home, and FSU clowned them and made it look like a scrimmage.

You can see Florida State is built to win. There are a lot of players on that team who will be doing it on Sundays, and doing it well. This is an old school Florida State team.

They are very good, but Bama is still the best. Everyone is tired of Alabama, but they have the most talent and the best coaching. I think Bama will beat anyone they play rather easily.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

dnc said:

They are very good, but Bama is still the best. Everyone is tired of Alabama, but they have the most talent and the best coaching. I think Bama will beat anyone they play rather easily.

I'm not sure they have the most talent. That Florida State team is loaded. Sure I'm sick of Alabama, but I always try to call it like I see it, not like how I wish it would be.

Alabama has looked pretty human a few times this season. I just don't think they are what they were two years ago.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    The acc has been a shit storm for years playing against good competition from other conferences in BCS Games. No FSU does not get credit for beating NIU in the Orange Bowl.

They may be good but I am in the LIPO crowd for FSU and would take bama until proven otherwise.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

when is our society going to realize that rape isn't OK? did you guys know that 1 in 5 women are raped everyday, and that you're probably raping someone right now and you don't even know it?

Rape. it's everywhere, all the time. It's time we start talking about it.

When sex of any kind becomes obsolete and that's doable, society will decide it misses rape whether it was okay or not. I know at my age, I'd rather leave the car in the garage, but every now and then I take it out for a spin just to make sure it still runs. Rape isn't rape until it's proven to be nonconsensual. For a 19 year old potential Heisman QB to leave his DNA on female underwear may be careless or immature, but it happens. Not much else to discuss.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

The acc has been a shit storm for years playing against good competition from other conferences in BCS Games. No FSU does not get credit for beating NIU in the Orange Bowl.

They may be good but I am in the LIPO crowd for FSU and would take bama until proven otherwise.

well way to go out there on a limb w/ some original shit.

I think the thing about the ACC has been established. Some of us remember FSU from before the ACC. Sometimes you can see a great team even in a shit conference. You might also want to take a look at FSU's bowl record - both before and during ACC membership - before lumping them in with the rest of the ACC dreks.

Just sayin'.

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    Deion Sanders and Terrell Buckley aren't walking through that door. For as good as they were last year they got embarrassed by a team with no offense (Florida) at home.

Thanks for pointing out that Florida State was great when Bobby Bowden was there. Way to contribute to the fucking conversation.

Florida State's skill positions other than Famous (I like to call him that) don't really invoke fear if I am bama. They have not faced a defense on the same planet as bama this year either.

Sure FSU could beat them but I would take bama 7/10 times if not more.
    If Winston is suspended, FSU can go undefeated and I wouldn't put them into the title game. They aren't the same team without him. Give me Baylor or Ohio State instead if they go undefeated.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Give me Baylor or Ohio State instead if they go undefeated.

How about neither one of them.

I do agree that a one loss Oregon would have an argument over an undefeated Ohio State, and their children of the corn schedule, but not Baylor. Baylor would have beaten Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, and Texas. I know Texas is down, however, they would be a step above Washington and Oregon State right now.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Your quook is showing