Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

George Zimmerman in the news again

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    One foolish afro american picked up a 15lb piece of concrete as a weapon. I would have blew a smiley-face pattern into his punk black ass
  • Options
    Now Oprah needs a similar pattern before she continues to disgrace white america with her racist accusations.
  • Options
    Puppy has said a lot of stupid "ignant" shit in this thread but claiming Lambo would minimum go to two Rose Bowls is the dumbest.

He had 6 years to do it and blew it from 1995-1997 so fuck him and fuck all the revisionist history doog Lambo supporters.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What, would you come after me with a spatula? Dont hit me too hard with that plastic you puss. Actually, if you came at me with a kitchen-weapon id shoot your dumbass while your woman voluntarily finished the job. Im not in a wheelchair. All just part of my thesis you predictabe fucks.

So your whole story about Hoffman and Lambright pushing you around in your chair was all a lie?
  • Options

Puppy has said a lot of stupid "ignant" shit in this thread but claiming Lambo would minimum go to two Rose Bowls is the dumbest.

He had 6 years to do it and blew it from 1995-1997 so fuck him and fuck all the revisionist history doog Lambo supporters.

Lambo was a john fiala fuckup and a Snake Plummer gamer away from 2 rose bowls in that exact time frame. A lot better than Sark. Sark hasnt even sniffed a rose petal

• Options
    He hardly 'blew it'. He put his team in a position to hang their helmets in Pasadena, twice. He went 6-6, basically Sarks 4-year record, and hit the soup line.. Dont go there bitch, shame on you newby
  • Options
    Did I say Lambo was worse than Sark? No I didn't.

I called you on your bull shit statement of " if Rick can lead UW to a Rose Bowl then Lambo at minimum would have had two"

Which is fucktarded since Lambo coached 6 seasons and didn't go to one Rose Bowl.

You could have a top 10 losses that Lambo blew by himself list.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

One foolish afro american picked up a 15lb piece of concrete as a weapon. I would have blew a smiley-face pattern into his punk black ass

Provided you could move your arms.