Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some Nebraska insiders are ready to offer coach Pete $7M/yr to hire him away

2»

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Scott Frost will be Nebraska's savior in 2 more fires.

I think Riley can win just enough to stretch his contract out to a 5th year.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

uzi said:

Nebraska should hire Paul Johnson and just get back to their beautiful REAL offense.

I think Jonathan Smith is the guy who is fully capable of restoring Corn Husker glory. He's got 4 years of coaching under Peterson under his belt and is the best OC in the booth. Enough said about that.
    I think you're right. So I just created an account over their and made the suggestion.
    This is the most interesting thing I've heard so far.
    Yep. Already got one on the line.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Baseman said:

uzi said:

Nebraska should hire Paul Johnson and just get back to their beautiful REAL offense.

I think Jonathan Smith is the guy who is fully capable of restoring Corn Husker glory. He's got 4 years of coaching under Peterson under his belt and is the best OC in the booth. Enough said about that.
    I think you're right. So I just created an account over their and made the suggestion.
    This is the most chinteresting thing I've heard so far.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2017

I think Steve Sarkisian is the guy who is fully capable of restoring Corn Husker glory. He's got 4 years of coaching under Caroll, one with Saban and NFL experience under his belt and is the best QB coach in the bar. Enough said about that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    Sark will be a college HC in 3 years tops.