Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I think I think about Fresno State...always mix drugs and alcohol...

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I'm not sure which is more pathetic or pathogenic, Swaye's inept groping or the OL's anemic performance. I would feel better about the OL if their disoriented play was due to percocet and pregame Irish car bombs during the scrimmages as a ruse before conference games. At this point I have more confidence that Swaye will recover to 5-star groping status than I have in the OL playing well enough to return to the PAC championship game.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Best way to read this thread is scroll past everything while reading Swaye's posts in succession. Saw some ducks upthread, but who really cares. The suspense is awesome.

Basic Law of Nature, btw: If CLS let's the black-out prone drunken, pill-popping, constantly aroused by anything Injun into her life and love-hole, she's waived all rights of protest. Fucker comes as is, no warranty, no guarantees. Yes, I know how white-man that sounds.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    "auburnhusky reeks of that mental cesspool that is HardcoreHusky.com"

First, I wonder what gave it away. Second, that is a pretty good slogan for HH.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

So CLS isn't into threesomes.

SADAA

I'm hoping it's just because this friend got all offended and is sort of flat chested and dumpy. I just need more time to stalk and find a hot chick.

I want to be reincarnated as a pair of yoga pants.