Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oprah Awarded Presidential Freedom Medal Today

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

Oprah is a racist cunt.

Comments

• Options
    LOL if William F Buckley is a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom then make the case against him as well and stop being a racist cunt.

"Writing in 1957, Buckley insisted that whites in the South were 'entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, where they do not prevail numerically,' because the white race was 'for the time being, the advanced race.'"

I have no problem with either of them receiving it, by the way.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm a racist cunt.

• Options
    If I wanted to see stupid memes I would go on my facebook account. I chose to LEAVE! facebook other than checking up on what fucktarded thing the Army of Doogs has to say to avoid exactly shit like this!
  • Options

LOL if William F Buckley is a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom then make the case against him as well and stop being a racist cunt.

"Writing in 1957, Buckley insisted that whites in the South were 'entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, where they do not prevail numerically,' because the white race was 'for the time being, the advanced race.'"

Buckley received the award in 1991, 34 years after your alleged statement attributed to him. Oprah was still a racist cunt this morning. Please try and not be such a little cunt, yourself. I know it must be hard in the basement.

• Options

Buckley received the award in 1991, 34 years after your alleged statement attributed to him. Oprah was still a racist cunt this morning. Please try and not be such a little cunt, yourself. I know it must be hard in the basement.

Paste an example into this thread like I did and we'll see if what you say is true.

The award is essentially a "lifetime achievement" by the way, so fuck off.
  • Options

If I wanted to see stupid memes I would go on my facebook account. I chose to LEAVE! facebook other than checking up on what fucktarded thing the Army of Doogs has to say to avoid exactly shit like this!

this

• Options
    dnc said:

this

democrat national cunt... so, you've been avoiding facebook because your "friends" have been confronting you with too many facts? Too much reality? No wonder you've been hiding here. Basements are wonderful places to avoid reality.
  • Options

dnc said:

this

democrat national cunt... so, you've been avoiding facebook because your "friends" have been confronting you with too many facts? Too much reality? No wonder you've been hiding here. Basements are wonderful places to avoid reality.
    You've found me out. I'm a democrat who lives in my momma's basement to avoid reality.

All of that is the troof.