Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another scrimmage week

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Let's clean a few things up. Doog does not apply in every situation

A poster who takes a positive out of a scrimmage is a posi Dawg. Not a doog. The opposite is nega DAWG

That was the original order of things. Doog slipped in as a play on coog when we started sucking like coogs.

You like an opponent loss better than your team winning

Win or lose you booze

Heavy on hypothetical scenarios

It's not that complicated

So on Sunday we'll have posis and negas

Nega please remember that

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So was Nietzsche right? Is "Doog" dead?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Like Jordan Miller....this team ain't gonna cover on Saturday.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So was Nietzsche right? Is "Doog" dead?

For now.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ted Ford knows all our secrets. We don't stand a chance. Expect 0 yards from the o and multiple injuries. He out for revenge on smithy not listening and taking all the credit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I was hoping for wrong bored Thursday content
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I stumbled into this Malamute Gem recently looking for material for this thread.

Jokes for nega-dawgs

In his article, “Huskies have reason to believe,” Nick Daschel of the Columbian recently wrote, “Like it or not, it’s up to Locker as to whether the Huskies meet their expectations (in 2008). And those of message board morons.” I wonder if Daschel was referring to the Internet website, Husky Half Brains.

Calling the half-brains luftmenches (air heads) might have been a bit gentler on his part.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a posi-dawg, a Willingham supporter all the way, but here are some jokes for the nega-dawgs, who, due to the writers’ strike, have run short of material. As a posi-dawg, nobody will ever accuse me of aiding and abetting the enemy.

http://www.4malamute.com/zzu.html

Joseph Conrad himself would not be able to comprehend the seething contempt I have for those who defended and helped prop Ty up.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I stumbled into this Malamute Gem recently looking for material for this thread.

Jokes for nega-dawgs

In his article, “Huskies have reason to believe,” Nick Daschel of the Columbian recently wrote, “Like it or not, it’s up to Locker as to whether the Huskies meet their expectations (in 2008). And those of message board morons.” I wonder if Daschel was referring to the Internet website, Husky Half Brains.

Calling the half-brains luftmenches (air heads) might have been a bit gentler on his part.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a posi-dawg, a Willingham supporter all the way, but here are some jokes for the nega-dawgs, who, due to the writers’ strike, have run short of material. As a posi-dawg, nobody will ever accuse me of aiding and abetting the enemy.

http://www.4malamute.com/zzu.html

I'd put those Doogman abortion threads out of my head until now.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This got me thinking: Does @GrundleStiltzkin have to change all the relevant Doog gifs- i.e., "Charging to Maxium Doog", "Apoclypse Dooging Young Brother", and "Do the Doog" to posi-Dawg. I appreciate your sentiments regarding the bastardization of the original meaning of the Doog label, but "Charging to Maxium Posi-Dawg" just doesn't sound right.