Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Death2Ducks

Do you have any substantive arguments against Obama or do you only post cliché anti-Obama images that were retweeted by half-retarded teenage girls living in Mississippi?

You're making real Republicans look bad.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Do you have any substantive arguments against Obama or do you only post cliché anti-Obama images that were retweeted by half-retarded teenage girls living in Mississippi?

You're making real Republicans look bad.

IQ of half-retarded teenage girls living in Mississippi > IQ of death2ducks

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2013
    Are you related to Obama College? For someone who voted for Romney you like to go out of your way to protect him.

Reminds me of those posters on equook who flipped shit when people starting talking bad about Colt Lyerla.
  • Are you related to Obama College? For someone who voted for Romney you like to go out of your way to protect him.

Reminds me of those posters on equook who flipped shit when people starting talking bad about Colt Lyerla.

I come from Eisenhower Republicans, which I consider myself. People like death2ducks have hijacked the Republican party, moving it so far to the right that nothing can get done. They see everything in black and white.

The empty rhetoric and stupid images just dumb down the political discourse in our country. You can't say that Obamacare is bad but not give any substantive reasons. There are plenty of people on this website capable of that like Damone, Race, you, that have given reasons. Not death2ducks.

I voted for Romney because he was clearly focused on economic matters and leaving the social issues to the wayside. He would have been a good president.

However, it's not as if Obama is a bad president. The economy has been doing pretty well since his re-election. Unemployment continues to trend downward, the DOW has grown by a 1/3rd of its previous size. Fortunately for me, Seattle is experiencing an economic renaissance. I don't have much reason to gripe.

Obamacare probably isn't the coming apocalypse so many tea partiers predict. Again, it's not a black and white thing. There are good parts of the law like keeping people on parents health care until they're 26. Not denying coverage because of pre-existing conditions. We'll see how it effects the business climate before we can make a final judgement. Ticky tacky things like the website are fuel for blind fodder that aren't much of an indictment on Obama.

I'm a moderate, and these are just my two cents.