Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogles drunken adventures

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
After a 36 hour layover in Chicago that has left my nose bloodied and head fuzzy I find myself in the home of Race Bannon: The inland empire.

What a fuck show this place is. Everything @BallSacked said about here is true. Rancho Cucamonga is such a cool name, it's wasted on this dump of a place. I feel like I should be able to order fresh fish tacos, but all I see is Arby's and Jack in the box.

Fuck this place! Lenius will be good! Browning is the best since Tui! Mas cervecas por favor! Ahora mis amigos!

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,961
    Founders Club
    Live the Fourth, Broseidon. Keep on keepin on.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    These adventures are outrageous, but are they excellent?

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I feel like you should go stand on a street corner and show your dick to passing motorists. See where the night takes you.

If you drive through there he won't be the only one.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I feel like you should go stand on a street corner and show your dick to passing motorists. See where the night takes you.

True story... when I was a kid, probably about 10, I was riding with my parents near Fremont and Aurora in the mid 70s, and I saw a hippie biker dude standing in the middle of a corner gas station with his dick out, taking a big piss for all the world to see. My mom clutched her bible harder. My dad pretended not to notice. It scared me for life.
  • Options
    My celibacy is at an end. Have no work to do til Monday so I'm walking to the bar.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Doogles said:

After a 36 hour layover in Chicago that has left my nose bloodied and head fuzzy I find myself in the home of Race Bannon: The inland empire.

What a fuck show this place is. Everything @BallSacked said about here is true. Rancho Cucamonga is such a cool name, it's wasted on this dump of a place. I feel like I should be able to order fresh fish tacos, but all I see is Arby's and Jack in the box.

Fuck this place! Lenius will be good! Browning is the best since Tui! Mas cervecas por favor! Ahora mis amigos!

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I remember back in ott'7 I made the trip west to Pasadena to watch a game at the Rose Bowl. The Ducks were #1 the week prior but lost their QB.

They lost to that terrible UCLA squad 16-0 and we got lost in Rancho trying to find the In N Out. It was over on Radford from what I remember The Dude saying.

Long story short, SoCal is a fucking cesspool. The only place on Earth that's more dirty than Paris is North Hollywood.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

My celibacy is at an end. Have no work to do til Monday so I'm walking to the bar.

You have a job?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AlCzervik said:

Doogles said:

Eastern Europe is always lit.
  • Options

You have a job?
    I work for amazon
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

You have a job?
    I work for amazon
    Why are the delivery vehicles those ugly bastardized things, that wanna be a truck and van at the same time?

Also why are all the drivers of said vans such fat fucks? UPS and FedEx down have huge pieces of shit going door to door like Amazon does.

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,961
    Founders Club

AlCzervik said:

Doogles said:

Eastern Europe is always lit.
    Kosovo is always lit