Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ponderings per my Perineum

Many poasters out here like to talk about scrimmages out here. I never bash the kids for the sins of the AD, and I love CFB, so I generally pay it no mind. But four years of watching Petersmens playing the scrimmages lead me to believe he views them as warmups too. Ergo, Kickykaha dropping into coverage whenever that was in nonconf, and then never really doing it again.
aside, I'm watching DVR'ed Colorado game—free pub @BuffBuffPass—and there's a fucking lawyer commercial about amputations. ¿da fuq? Mods?
Asdding that herstory together with some of the personnel decisions tonight—Hunter Bryant, Teeth Phaylor, Ryan Bowman fershitsakes, et al—is that coach want a win first, and close second, some other goals. I don't really understand the aims, but I see the pattern
Aside, felt too cheap for BuffT tonight, drinking lower shelf, but VitA content high
This perineum prescience keeps me from hitting the panic button yet.
Aside, Hitting free catch returner best penalty
But holyfuckall, what happen to our>(?) offensive line? We>? got out physicalled. My>?( inner doog refers to the poonts above but one would hope that Tray and McGaryGnu have more pride than that. Chinstead it was more fall than pride.
I think I saw @KkkliffKkklingsbury's surgically-detached twin is on CU's sideline
To wit, game planning tonight i think reflects some @haier aim. I remain concerned about offensive line play. Not good.
I don't want to do jifs this week. but probably will anyway.
FYFMFE

Comments