Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Jack's Problem with UW Coaches

According to the twitterz, UW coaches told Jack he wouldn't be shit if he went to UCLA.

I believe it. When I talked with YaleDawg before the season he said they had an FU attitude with local recruits who didn't commit. Gee, I wonder why our in-state recruiting sucks.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    WazzusJobuWazzusJobu Member Posts: 45
    Photogenic 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If the rumors about Baker possibly going to UW because he will want to be close to his sick mom you know the doogs will use that as ammunition against the reality of how bad Sark's in state recruiting is.

So doogs are pretty much rooting for Baker's mom staying sick because that is the ONLY chance we land him? And we are the trolls?

Budda is gonna be a Duck, we have Ruth proclaiming him a Doog, so we all know he isn't going here. "We" "here" fuck, I need to get off this board.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If the rumors about Baker possibly going to UW because he will want to be close to his sick mom you know the doogs will use that as ammunition against the reality of how bad Sark's in state recruiting is.

So doogs are pretty much rooting for Baker's mom staying sick because that is the ONLY chance we land him? And we are the trolls?

Budda is gonna be a Duck, we have Ruth proclaiming him a Doog, so we all know he isn't going here. "We" "here" fuck, I need to get off this board.

I hope he goes to Oregon. He obviously doesn't bleed black and stripes.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I can just see Mora going up to Myles Jack during pre-game warm ups and grabbing his facemask, peering deep into his eyes in a touching of souls, and shouting: "Myles, we're going to show those motherfuckers just what a great player you are. Every time we get in the friggin' red zone, you're getting the ball!!"

brb, jo
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hey had all your bruin swag come yet?

Figured you fairies would look good in baby blue!

$75,000
  • Options
    Baby blue really isn't my color. I ordered one of UCLAs newer darker blue hoodies (I call them that).
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love how HH is sucking the dick of the UCLA bruins.

Might as well start calling it Hardcore Bruins since you all seem to hate everything about thr University not associated with don james

No wonder you have this tiny corner of the internet where you guys can talk about how butt hurt ya'll are. Nobody takes you clowns seriously .

Do you think our parents are proud?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Such a great culture.

Sark has really brought class and certain prestige to this University.

I am glad that as we look at his whole body of work, respect is one of the things he values.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Did we really have a chance with Miles? His family and Jim Mora's family were friends when they were both in Atlanta. When he heard Jim Mora was going to be the coach at UCLA, then decision was already made.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

Did we really have a chance with Miles? His family and Jim Mora's family were friends when they were both in Atlanta. When he heard Jim Mora was going to be the coach at UCLA, then decision was already made.

Wow

Just

Wow
  • Options

Look Matt Damon, I don't pretend to have the foggiest what the hell your parents think... they'll probably in some trailor park in Kent fighting over who's going to rob the CVS of Sudafed, for all i know.

Matt Damon? It's Mik Dabone to you. And actually, they are not in Kent, they moved from there to white center where they got a better deal on a trailer space in the sea tac flight path.
    I heard the value of land there is booming.