Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup's updated darkhorse playoff

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited August 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
I didnt feel my picks were out on a limb enough. So pup decided to go a littler farther out on the limb... Now remember these are LONGSHOTS you assfucking imbeciles. I can see you deuches jumping up and down saying none of Pups teams made playoff. Thats the point. A team who COULD make playoff out of nowhere.

Michigan has 6 starters back...they could be a longshot pick but too trendy for pup. Penn St was a misprint in previous poll.

Eason
Miami(Vtech strikes my fancy 2)
Kansas State
Ucla-iowa

Penn State should be the favorite with Wisconsin. Ive been hyping McSorley all year.

Mullet man wasnt darkhorse enough either. Shit I might put Bill Snyder in my real final four.

Wont expect any predictions from you limpdicks. You'd rather try and protect the reps none of you actually have, then criticize puppy's picks.

There's at least 2 puddybutts here that know at least the conference names...take a few minutes off your 24/7 fantasy football and give it a shot.

I realize most here are equivilent to Katy Perry as guest pickers, but no harm came to perry for picking.

Comments