Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Post #10,000: a comprehensive ranking of the top 100 HH posters

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Doogstone said:

@dnc

Definitely one of the GOAT poasters. When I was 19 years old and used my dad’s Dawgman account for the first time, dawgincarolina was almost immediately a favorite ($75k) user I remembered and frequently agreed with. Often funny. Great in bball threads too. Through the horrors of 2003-2014 you’ve never lost the fire, even when your program holds you/us?/we? in open contempt and you grow up and start a family etc. One love.

Negatives: WTMFA. Also doesn’t participate in game threads as much as he should. Fathered children.

10. dnc

#9 is next

LOL @dnc is the Jack Lockner of this bored
    yeah, he should have played safety
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogstone said:

@dnc

Definitely one of the GOAT poasters. When I was 19 years old and used my dad’s Dawgman account for the first time, dawgincarolina was almost immediately a favorite ($75k) user I remembered and frequently agreed with. Often funny. Great in bball threads too. Through the horrors of 2003-2014 you’ve never lost the fire, even when your program holds you/us?/we? in open contempt and you grow up and start a family etc. One love.

Negatives: WTMFA. Also doesn’t participate in game threads as much as he should. Fathered children.

10. dnc

#9 is next

LOL @dnc is the Jack Lockner of this bored
    yeah, he should have played baseball
    NEsnake12 said:

Thanks doogstone. <3 u

And I just got past my broke college kid phase... I'm now a broke recent college grad. That will hopefully change soon and I'll donate to this shithole</p>

i guess that UW education is paying off lol
    Doogstone said:

@ThomasFremont

The Bran to my Hodor. The Boobs to my Harv. The Steve Holmes to my Manuel Ferrara. Fremont and I will one day co-host the first ever podcast that combines Game of Thrones with College Football. One day. Fremont is a HH oG, terrific troll when he wants to be, quite hilarious and has a very jaded, dry outlook on most things -- which is a nice contrast against most of the tryhard posters here. The bored would not be the same were he to LEAVE! His IDRGAF attitude is at its best when @puppylove_sugarsteel wages his horrifyingly fascinating war of words on him. Hmmm.

Negatives: tug poster, I guess? iono. Has bad teeth. Would guffaw at J's meltdown and encourage him.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont

on behalf of @Swaye - Hurtful. He is the HH resident 8ball superiority guy
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogstone said:

@dnc

10. dnc

#9 is next

Huh. So that's what dnc stands for
    Technically, it should be dic. #justsayin'
    Who the fuck are?
    dnc said:

Doogstone said:

@dnc

10. dnc

#9 is next

*dawgncarolina

Lol at way too many fucking adjectives. Well played.
    *acronyms moran
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogstone said:

@RaceBannon

A tough call, I oscillated with Race anywhere from 1-8 on this list. The true Godfather of our movement, who became known to me on DM as one of the first and most poignant posters who spoke out against the systematic, state-sponsored destruction of Husky Football + the blatant, corrupt, anti-UW and anti-winning agenda of the Dawgman.com fuckbags. He who wrote writes Duckfighter fucking Illustrated. Founder of the motherfucking HHB podcast. Legend. Geriatric (except he isn’t really, shhh). Heart and soul of this website. Also can be hilarious, albeit pigheaded on some things lol (see negatives). Seeing him doog again, finally, in 2016 was one of HH’s best moments IMO. Helps Trump IMO.

Negatives: hates Jake Browning and will be forced to begrudgingly accept him after Jake’s monster 2017 year. Tug poster. Hasn't brought @iDawg back.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon

I should have been 7.

Keep up.

Doogstone said:

@RaceBannon

A tough call, I oscillated with Race anywhere from 1-8 on this list. The true Godfather of our movement, who became known to me on DM as one of the first and most poignant posters who spoke out against the systematic, state-sponsored destruction of Husky Football + the blatant, corrupt, anti-UW and anti-winning agenda of the Dawgman.com fuckbags. He who wrote writes Duckfighter fucking Illustrated. Founder of the motherfucking HHB podcast. Legend. Geriatric (except he isn’t really, shhh). Heart and soul of this website. Also can be hilarious, albeit pigheaded on some things lol (see negatives). Seeing him doog again, finally, in 2016 was one of HH’s best moments IMO. Helps Trump IMO.

Negatives: hates Jake Browning and will be forced to begrudgingly accept him after Jake’s monster 2017 year. Tug poster. Hasn't brought @iDawg back.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon

I should have been 7.

Keep up.
    Boobs please come back. We need you now more than ever.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,683
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cal too high.

Always