Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kappernick: Football player or Activist? Can't be both

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Isn't he the dude that was raised by white parents and given every opportunity to become a millionaire shithead?

What the fuck is he even protesting

Not that I would care if he were any good and my team needed him.

You have to be shot by a cop to protest police shootings?
    In your case we could only hope.
    How's the 1987 Ford Bronco running? Wouldn't want to be caught dead in that death trap would you? Go coogs.

The obsession continues.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Isn't he the dude that was raised by white parents and given every opportunity to become a millionaire shithead?

How's the 1987 Ford Bronco running? Wouldn't want to be caught dead in that death trap would you? Go coogs.

I'm pretty sure a 1987 bronco is fucking bad ass

And Salem coog probably has a prius
    Close the everyday driver is a Honda. But cut cirho a break. He's just jealous cuz he has to blow Bears on the BART to get around.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

I'm pretty sure a 1987 bronco is fucking bad ass

And Salem coog probably has a prius
    As always:
    White trash is going to white trash.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

dnc said:

These ungrateful queers are making millions in a cuntry that is providing them the platform to do just that. Like actors and entertainers, they should shut the fuck up and just play football. We don't want to hear their political shit. We don't pay them for that.

So, if you're rich people you should just shut up and stay out of politics?

These entertainers, actors and sportsmen are paid to entertain, and nothing more. If you don't want to stand for the national anthem of a country that's giving you the opportunity to earn millions doing what you love, you can go fuck yourself. I and other fans will just refuse to pay you by not attending any games you're playing in, going to movies you star in, buying albums you sing in.
    You don't go to games anyway, you fucking queer. Do you hate DeNiro now, too, because he said Trump was a fuckhead. lol

On Sundays, you can tell the ladies in your sewing circle what you think.
    You totally missed the poont fishdick. I don't give a shit if DeNiro hates Trump or says something bad about him. Does he stand for the national anthem or does he take a knee like a cocksucking America hating faggot? If he does the latter, then fuck him. He can go back to Italy or wherever he comes from and try to make as much money there as he does here.
    Again. Sounds like you hate freedom. I disagree with numbnuts taking a knee. But WGAF? He still has the right to earn a living. And has the same right to be a douche and cost himself millions.

Your obsession is noted.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    He's hired help. As such, he has a responsibility to uphold the image of the boss' business if he wants to keep his job. If not, he's free to spin pizza's for a living

Same with all the other hired help in every other industry.

If he doesn't like it, he's free to start his own football league or buy his own football team and run it any way he wants.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    edited August 2017

dflea said:

dnc said:

These ungrateful queers are making millions in a cuntry that is providing them the platform to do just that. Like actors and entertainers, they should shut the fuck up and just play football. We don't want to hear their political shit. We don't pay them for that.

These entertainers, actors and sportsmen are paid to entertain, and nothing more. If you don't want to stand for the national anthem of a country that's giving you the opportunity to earn millions doing what you love, you can go fuck yourself. I and other fans will just refuse to pay you by not attending any games you're playing in, going to movies you star in, buying albums you sing in.
    You don't go to games anyway, you fucking queer. Do you hate DeNiro now, too, because he said Trump was a fuckhead. lol

You totally missed the poont fishdick. I don't give a shit if DeNiro hates Trump or says something bad about him. Does he stand for the national anthem or does he take a knee like a cocksucking America hating faggot? If he does the latter, then fuck him. He can go back to Italy or wherever he comes from and try to make as much money there as he does here.
    You're such a fucking pussy. You're just like that stupid fuck at Trump's inauguration - crying and wailing like a fucking retard. You're standing right across the aisle from "her".

The only point is on your fucking dunce cap, fool. Shut your fucking whiny ass up for a day or two - wash out your vag - and let doogie take over for a while.

He's got you.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

Again. Sounds like you hate freedom. I disagree with numbnuts taking a knee. But WGAF? He still has the right to earn a living. And has the same right to be a douche and cost himself millions.

Your obsession is noted.
    No one is disputing their right to act like a douche, just like no one is disputing yours, you do it every day.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Who the fuck goes to movies and buys music? This isn't 1997 goat blower.

Also TV contracts and HD television has made going to the games less of a demand.

Like most Trumpers you threaten to boycott something already boycotted. Will you stop using coal to heat your house soon?
    That's just dumb. And it's duly noted that you don't like to leave the bunker. And if you have electricity it's probably generated in some way by a coal fired generator. But your solar panel is prolly all you need to run the hot plate eh?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    Entirely too many fucks given about this.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

If you really are genuinely oppressed and this country has shit on you, by all means take a knee, I fully support that. But if you're a famous multi-millionaire and think you're oppressed, take that shit to North Korea or Saudi Arabia, I don't feel sorry for you or your cause.

No one is more oppressed in this country than Donald Trump.

Just ask him.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

He's hired help. As such, he has a responsibility to uphold the image of the boss' business if he wants to keep his job. If not, he's free to spin pizza's for a living

If he doesn't like it, he's free to start his own football league or buy his own football team and run it any way he wants.

This would be a logical argument if the NFL didn't love hiring criminals.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

If you really are genuinely oppressed and this country has shit on you, by all means take a knee, I fully support that. But if you're a famous multi-millionaire and think you're oppressed, take that shit to North Korea or Saudi Arabia, I don't feel sorry for you or your cause.

No one is more oppressed in this country than Donald Trump.

Just ask him.
    Trump lives matter.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

doogie said:

If any team thought they could make money by hiring him, they would.
  • Options
    Kapperdick is toxic at this point to any NFL franchise. They'll take an instant hit in the pocketbook by hiring that troublemaker.
  • Options

doogie said:

In every business there is some leakage that needs to be accounted for.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

In every business there is some leakage that needs to be accounted for.
    Huh?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Who the fuck goes to movies and buys music? This isn't 1997 goat blower.

Also TV contracts and HD television has made going to the games less of a demand.

Like most Trumpers you threaten to boycott something already boycotted. Will you stop using coal to heat your house soon?
    OBK doesn't have a house.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    doogie said:

I love how Boobs downvoted his own logic.