Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I don't get about you people, would you allow ISIS to march around for the first amendment?

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2017
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

Same as we allow commies to march. Same as we allow nazis to march.

You start picking and choosing who can exercise the first amendment and who can't, you no longer have a first amendment.

Maybe you have to skirt the fourth amendment a bit in the most egregious cases (RIP @NSA_Dawg!), but you can't suspend the first amendment.

I'm curious the last rally that was held in America to support communist Russia. Or Cuba.
    SLITP. Communist Russia died decades ago.

This is all within the past 18 months.

I don't see support for the communist regimes that killed massive people akin to Nazis.
    You dumbass, no one is supporting Nazi germany, Nazi germany died before your chance of being a contributing member of society. They're supporting Nazi ideology, just like those reds (with all apologies to Swaye) are supporting communist ideology.
    Nazis murder people because of their race. Communists murder people for other reasons.
    crisped
    Because capitalism has never killed anyone?
    Democracy has killed more people the last 15 years than communism.
    And?

Winning!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

You start picking and choosing who can exercise the first amendment and who can't, you no longer have a first amendment.

Maybe you have to skirt the fourth amendment a bit in the most egregious cases (RIP @NSA_Dawg!), but you can't suspend the first amendment.

I'm curious the last rally that was held in America to support communist Russia. Or Cuba.

I don't see support for the communist regimes that killed massive people akin to Nazis.
    You dumbass, no one is supporting Nazi germany, Nazi germany died before your chance of being a contributing member of society. They're supporting Nazi ideology, just like those reds (with all apologies to Swaye) are supporting communist ideology.
    Nazis murder people because of their race. Communists murder people for other reasons.
    crisped
    Not when you add in all the lives democracy saved by killing communism.
  • Options

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    Certainly has. But still.

Capitalist nations human rights records beat communist nations human rights records rather easily say 34-17
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Capitalism is a superior fighting force and a vicious animal
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/photos-seattle-may-day-2017/

Do you call this a rally?

photo WSU-Flag_zpsbu7sjqrh.jpg
    If you define a gathering of fucktards as a rally, sure.

GO HUSKIES!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,646
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    Communists kill their own when they don't agree with the government of just because they feel like it. Big difference.

HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    The correct response was "communism ran out of money to kill people in the 80s".
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    Communists kill their own when they don't agree with the government of just because they feel like it. Big difference.

HTH
    Communism should kill you.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped
    The correct response was "communism ran out of stolen money to kill people wiff in the 80s".
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    Standard Supporter
    All peaceful people should be allowed to march and protest. The problem with this scenario is that unlike communists and Nazis, you can't really be a peaceful person as a member of ISIS, so it's kind of unrealistic.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped

HTH
    They killed your mind.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Yes.

crisped

HTH
    They killed your mind.
    Burn.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And there's that thing about ISIS's Declaration of War against the West, including and especially the U.S. So, I'd let them talk and march. Then I'd shoot them dead as enemy soldiers.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jesus. An argument between sledog (what the fuck does that even mean) and Hondo.

I want to kill myself.

Sledog is the one in back looking at all the other dogs' assholes.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Jesus. An argument between sledog (what the fuck does that even mean) and Hondo.

I want to kill myself.

Every dog licks the ass of the one in front of it. Which dog are you in that group?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

dflea said:

I want to kill myself.

Every dog licks the ass of the one in front of it. Which dog are you in that group?
    Lead dog, asshole. Fuck you.
  • Options

I want to kill myself.

This post is worthless without pics!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I want to kill myself.

Lead dog, asshole. Fuck you.
    Please, don't post what you had to do to work your way to the top