Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Fozz is once in a decade prospect. The best OL prospect from WA in this century. Fuck, wish Chris would have fired strauser a year earlier
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    edited August 2017

Fozz is once in a decade prospect. The best OL prospect from WA in this century. Fuck, wish Chris would have fired strauser a year earlier

Fozzy wasn't coming here no matter who the OL coach was. He had his heart set on Stanford for years
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

AEB said:

@Swaye @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @Dennis_DeYoung -- How do you rank Klepto vs Fozzy, Banner and Garnett?

Might be as good, might not.. All that matters is he'll help UW more than any of those 3 ever will.
    Going out on a limb on this one: Book it.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    BallzDeep said:

Right now Garnett and DeCastro are the best to ever come out of the state of Washington. I don't think Fozzy will be better than Trey. Remember, Coach Pete said Trey was the best high school offensive lineman he's ever seen. I think Fozzy gets moved inside to Guard at Stanford. From a talent stand point Kalepo has the natural size and athleticism to be in that elite group of the best O-lineman the state has ever produced.

This is so fucking HUGE. This commitment is a turning point for the program. When we have elite O-lineman in our back yard we HAVE to get them and now it's starting to happen. Huff is impressing me. Good hire. Hopefully some of his mojo rubs off on Malloe.

I think Stephen Schilling ranked there with Garnett and DeCastro. As a high schooler, maybe even higher.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Why is it that OL by far were the most likely position group of in-state high profile recruits to leave the state?
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,283 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Why is it that OL by far were the most likely position group of in-state high profile recruits to leave the state?

You tryin to make Cozzetto angry??
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

I think OL was the biggest group of high profile in state recruits of the past decade. They had plenty of better options.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

Right now Garnett and DeCastro are the best to ever come out of the state of Washington. I don't think Fozzy will be better than Trey. Remember, Coach Pete said Trey was the best high school offensive lineman he's ever seen. I think Fozzy gets moved inside to Guard at Stanford. From a talent stand point Kalepo has the natural size and athleticism to be in that elite group of the best O-lineman the state has ever produced.

This is so fucking HUGE. This commitment is a turning point for the program. When we have elite O-lineman in our back yard we HAVE to get them and now it's starting to happen. Huff is impressing me. Good hire. Hopefully some of his mojo rubs off on Malloe.

Long way to go before signing day.
    Best alt handle this week.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

BallzDeep said:

Just gives us more time to keep on
    refilling the coffee.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

My final last ditch plea to Nathan Kalepo, I am bringing out the big guns here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ty2igAlOQg

I can't chincredible this enough
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,778 Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

Fuck you Nansen! I will cut off your pecker with a rusty butter knife then feed it to Sark, the leather gimp that I keep in a box at the foot of my bed. He loves little treats. Stay away from our beef you slinky, sleazing, lying fuck!

PS
    Thanks for the handle. My therapist says play acting my issues with puppets is a good outlet. This helps me.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    Tequilla said:

priapism said:

Can he play DT?

I'm hearing DE
    Im hearing QB because we wanted one with more size than browning. Mainly just size our coaches will develop him to elite qb talent give it 3 years.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

NEsnake12 said:

Fozzy wasn't coming here no matter who the OL coach was. He had his heart set on Stanford for years
    This is the definition of a Doog poast.
    Wasn't Petersen his primary recruiter, like he is for most big in state kids?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof?

Gonna be so funny watching this guy pound Oregon derp derp insert doog equivalent of Mosster fag poast here.