Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

How does it feel to know that you'll never be as good of a poaster as I am, pup?

If I'm a 5 star you are a 2 star. SAD!
    Poopsie, youve yet to post a thread over 100 replies. I shit them out everytime. Lets use that as the barometer. Racking up 33k posts @ 5 replies per doesnt make a quality poster, ask baabs . Being 11th on a rediculously arbitrary "poll" doesnt mean much either.

Pup is here for a good laugh and to fuck with u guys. Havent you figured that out yet? I gave up trying to talk husky football years ago when It became apparent that was an impossible endeavor. Its comedy how serious some of you take this shit.

One thing i take exception at however is pure stupidity and bashing Petersen. Something every one of you ignernt band dorks did from day 1, and up until and AFTER the Arizona game last year. You all wanted Pete fired after Arizona thinking the WIN was a FAILURE! You bashed Jake relentlessly before and after and Smith until and up to and after the Bama game...not realizing Bama ran over every olineman on the field, every play (sans jakes td).

At some point appreciate what you have. I did the second Pete was hired and knew we'd be in playoff from day 1. steel2 and Billy were the only other ones. Slowly you lurches started to climb aboard when Pete was 8-0...then jumped back off when Bammer trounced John Smith. As i recall his playcalling was the reason...similar to USC loss.

Now put those metrics into your little formula sweettits and spit out some actual data.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

So, because I am mostly gay I decided to rank the quality, as rated by the bored at large, of the most prolific poasters on HH. Simple scale. I divided the total number of points (gained for upvotes and chins) by their total number of posts. The higher the number, the better their relative ranking.

I did this for the people with 10K posts and up. I don;t think I forgot anyone, but if I did fuck off anyway. I figure you have to sustain this shit over years and years to be worthy of anything. You can't just come in here, flash your dick around, gain piles of chins, and blow away with a high avergae like @GaryFromTeenMom or whatever. No flash in the pan mother fuckers.

Without further ado...

1) @DennisDeYoung 3.85 (I figured Race for sure here, but Dennis wins the day...proof we love queers here)
    2) @RaceBannon 3.33 (As a certified minion I wept when I did this calculation)
    3) @GrundleStiltzkin 3.29 (Everyone is talking about the difference between this years Grundle and last years version)
    4) @DerekJohnson 3.02 (It's good to be the King)

So that's the above 3.00 top tier. The rest of you sort of suck, but I still love you bff buddy.

5) @Cuntwaffle 2.88 (Respectable showing for anyone named after a vaginal breakfast food)
    6) @dnc 2.84 (It's okay pookie we'll do some really gay shit tonight)
    7) @Gladstone (You are still my number one GOT gangsta)
    8) @purplebaze 2.56 (Not bad for off brand Grundle)

I don't know what the fuck happened down below here.

9) @RoadDawg55 2.41 (Criminally underrated imo)
    10) @TierbsHsotBoobs 2.34 (I still love you Boobs even though it's obvious you suck)
    11) @PostGameOrangeSlices 2.04 (***crickets***)

Honorable Mention: @CokeGreaterThanPepsi has a STUNNING 4.47 score, but with only 6.5K posts I couldn't include him. As a point of reference , the self proclaimed greatest poster here, @puppylove_sugarsteel scored a 2.31, and also with 6.5K posts. Which would have been good for 11th, if he had enough posts. So I guess 11th place is the new best, if you drop 10. Sorry puppy.

Yes, I have no life. EAFD.

I love DDY as much as the next fag, but anybody who chins his own chit is automatically chineligible.

Ergo, my @Swaye is the GOAT.
    Fucking brilliant. I hadn't thought of the disqualification angle. Sorry @Dennis_DeYoung but you fuct.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

Swaye said:

So, because I am mostly gay I decided to rank the quality, as rated by the bored at large, of the most prolific poasters on HH. Simple scale. I divided the total number of points (gained for upvotes and chins) by their total number of posts. The higher the number, the better their relative ranking.

I did this for the people with 10K posts and up. I don;t think I forgot anyone, but if I did fuck off anyway. I figure you have to sustain this shit over years and years to be worthy of anything. You can't just come in here, flash your dick around, gain piles of chins, and blow away with a high avergae like @GaryFromTeenMom or whatever. No flash in the pan mother fuckers.

Without further ado...

1) @DennisDeYoung 3.85 (I figured Race for sure here, but Dennis wins the day...proof we love queers here)
    2) @RaceBannon 3.33 (As a certified minion I wept when I did this calculation)
    3) @GrundleStiltzkin 3.29 (Everyone is talking about the difference between this years Grundle and last years version)
    4) @DerekJohnson 3.02 (It's good to be the King)

So that's the above 3.00 top tier. The rest of you sort of suck, but I still love you bff buddy.

5) @Cuntwaffle 2.88 (Respectable showing for anyone named after a vaginal breakfast food)
    6) @dnc 2.84 (It's okay pookie we'll do some really gay shit tonight)
    7) @Gladstone (You are still my number one GOT gangsta)
    8) @purplebaze 2.56 (Not bad for off brand Grundle)

I don't know what the fuck happened down below here.

9) @RoadDawg55 2.41 (Criminally underrated imo)
    10) @TierbsHsotBoobs 2.34 (I still love you Boobs even though it's obvious you suck)
    11) @PostGameOrangeSlices 2.04 (***crickets***)

Honorable Mention: @CokeGreaterThanPepsi has a STUNNING 4.47 score, but with only 6.5K posts I couldn't include him. As a point of reference , the self proclaimed greatest poster here, @puppylove_sugarsteel scored a 2.31, and also with 6.5K posts. Which would have been good for 11th, if he had enough posts. So I guess 11th place is the new best, if you drop 10. Sorry puppy.

Yes, I have no life. EAFD.

I love DDY as much as the next fag, but anybody who chins his own chit is automatically chineligible.

Ergo, my @Swaye is the GOAT.
    Actual sext I got from @Dennis_DeYoung when he realized you can upvote/chin your own poasts as a mod:

"YOU CAN CHINCREDIBLE YOUR OWN POAST AS A MOD!!! You gotta try it!"

I am guessing know he was drunk out of his mind when he sexted me.
    Takes one to know one Pepsi ... it's not your fault

• Options

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

How does it feel to know that you'll never be as good of a poaster as I am, pup?

If I'm a 5 star you are a 2 star. SAD!
    Poopsie, youve yet to post a thread over 100 replies. I shit them out everytime. Lets use that as the barometer. Racking up 33k posts @ 5 replies per doesnt make a quality poster, ask baabs . Being 11th on a rediculously arbitrary "poll" doesnt mean much either.

Pup is here for a good laugh and to fuck with u guys. Havent you figured that out yet? I gave up trying to talk husky football years ago when It became apparent that was an impossible endeavor. Its comedy how serious some of you take this shit.

One thing i take exception at however is pure stupidity and bashing Petersen. Something every one of you ignernt band dorks did from day 1, and up until and AFTER the Arizona game last year. You all wanted Pete fired after Arizona thinking the WIN was a FAILURE! You bashed Jake relentlessly before and after and Smith until and up to and after the Bama game...not realizing Bama ran over every olineman on the field, every play (sans jakes td).

At some point appreciate what you have. I did the second Pete was hired and knew we'd be in playoff from day 1. steel2 and Billy were the only other ones. Slowly you lurches started to climb aboard when Pete was 8-0...then jumped back off when Bammer trounced John Smith. As i recall his playcalling was the reason...similar to USC loss.

Now put those metrics into your little formula sweettits and spit out some actual data.

Literally everything you said in this poast is completely wrong. I was the king doog for Petersen. I know you want him fired because you think he'll struggle in 2018, it's ok puppy, I'll let you back on the wagon after that.
    Cut the shit poopsie. Not fucking 1 dude here supported pete after Cactus bowl. Not 1except the big 3 of pup, bill, 2. Tequilla maybe. You jive ass turkey Poopstain!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Oh Poop, Pete will struggle in '18 to win 9-10 games. Especially if Jake bolts. If Jake stays, which he will Pete might salvage 9, 10 if stars align. 8 a good possibility.

Pup and bill will be only ones to stand by him AGAIN. Oregon or Stanford will win north in 18. I got Shaw, but Oregon is going to be very, very good. Top 5 good
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Oh Poop, Pete will struggle in '18 to win 9-10 games. Especially if Jake bolts. If Jake stays, which he will Pete might salvage 9, 10 if stars align. 8 a good possibility.

Pup and bill will be only ones to stand by him AGAIN

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Perhaps a better metric is the ratio of upvotes and chins to all the negative (downvote, WTF, spam, abuse, troll). Mine's currently 7500/369, or 20.325. Suck it, bitches

If there were a list of assholes who never chin or upvote anyones poasts at all, you would be ranked #1.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gayest thread ever!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gayest thread ever!

Are you fucking kidding me? This is the best thread I ever started. Well, actually, it is pretty gay. But like awesome gay.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

HondoFS = 0.55

Hondo should thank Boobs for his service.

#closethefuckinggates

Occasionally Honda makes a good post and I don't upvote or chin just because it's Honda. So that number isn't a true representation. He's probably closer to a 1 flat.
    0.56 is closer. Agree.

> 0.9 .... GTFO
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm just here to make people THINK and CARE.

Actually I have no idea why I'm still here. Probably Pumpy and pissing people off with SEC talk.