Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gronk was bound to be on a steep decline sooner or later. That guy has been under the knife more than Jeffrey Dahmer's victims combined. I will be surprised if he can walk well when he is 40.

We'll always have A Gronking To Remember
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gronk and his brother Dan were in school at UA when I was. I knew tons of guys on the football team because my wife was roommates with one of the linebackers. They didn't have athlete dorms back then, they just put them all in apartments all over the city.

Gronk and his brother used to go to North's on 4th constantly. It was a heavy hang out for the darker gentleman, but it had 25 cent drinks on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. As a college kid a shot of tequilla and a cocktail for 50 cents was pretty bad ass, even with the unsavory patrons.

Anyways, Gronk used to drink about twenty dollars worth of 25 cents drinks and do some crazy shit. I remember one night my wife was walking back from the bathroom and he just grabbed her and threw her in a head lock. Of course, my roommate is like "Dude, are you going to let him do that?" I just nodded my head yes.

He and his brother are awesome guys though. Totally different people, but good folks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,507
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Gronk and his brother Dan were in school at UA when I was. I knew tons of guys on the football team because my wife was roommates with one of the linebackers. They didn't have athlete dorms back then, they just put them all in apartments all over the city.

Gronk and his brother used to go to North's on 4th constantly. It was a heavy hang out for the darker gentleman, but it had 25 cent drinks on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. As a college kid a shot of tequilla and a cocktail for 50 cents was pretty bad ass, even with the unsavory patrons.

Anyways, Gronk used to drink about twenty dollars worth of 25 cents drinks and do some crazy shit. I remember one night my wife was walking back from the bathroom and he just grabbed her and threw her in a head lock. Of course, my roommate is like "Dude, are you going to let him do that?" I just nodded my head yes.

He and his brother are awesome guys though. Totally different people, but good folks.

Found the cuckold.
    I was going to get in before @oregonblitzkrieg but you cuck blocked me