Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's left?

2»

Comments

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2017
    whuggy said:

uzi said:

It feels like any momentum that UW had for recruiting died harder then Ballsdeep trying to make a point. And what in the world is drawing kids to Oregon right now?

Remember when Don James had the Husky Honnies helping with recruiting? (or whatever they were called back then).

I suspect Oregon is kicking our ass on that aspect of recruiting right now...

Does Coach Pete have a cohort of hot young coeds to give the recruits gift baskets and blow jobs in their hotel rooms?
    Cmon now. I know living in the NW distorts
    the male view of female hotness but this crew
    is 3 star caliber. If Nick Saban rolled out this
    group of munters on a recruiting trip guaranteed
    his commit % drops. The only chick in the picture
    who makes the cut for the SEC whore line is bottom
    row left. And she's only a California 7.
    No doubt that the SEC has hotter cheerleaders than the Pac 12, but the question I responded to was why is Oregon doing so well in recruiting this season compared to UW. And I'm saying part of it, is that Oregon's sluts are way hotter than UW's sluts. It think it is time that UW resurrect the former Husky Honny service for recruiting, and make sure the women are hot.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

uzi said:

It feels like any momentum that UW had for recruiting died harder then Ballsdeep trying to make a point. And what in the world is drawing kids to Oregon right now?

Remember when Don James had the Husky Honnies helping with recruiting? (or whatever they were called back then).

Does Coach Pete have a cohort of hot young coeds to give the recruits gift baskets and blow jobs in their hotel rooms?
    We'll need to have verification...@calbearswin?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    uzi said:

whuggy said:

uzi said:

No doubt that the SEC has hotter cheerleaders than the Pac 12, but the question I responded to was why is Oregon doing so well in recruiting this season compared to UW. And I'm saying part of it, is that Oregon's sluts are way hotter than UW's sluts. It think it is time that UW resurrect the former Husky Honny service for recruiting, and make sure the women are hot.
    I'm old enough to remember when the
    Husky women cheerleaders were very top
    drawer. Unfortunately the talent has mirrored
    the football team's production over the years.
    Guaranteed uptick in the hotness factor as the
    team improves. Hotties want to be associated
    with success.