Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies plan to unveil Don James statue during homecoming weekend

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Vagina69 said:

If Dobie was a transgendered teen he would've already gotten a statue!!
    Why do you think GIl was so Gloomy?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Vagina69 said:

If Dobie was a transgendered teen he would've already gotten a statue!!
    Dobie would have none of that bullshit... give me twenty pushups asshole and take a lap
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The over under on the number of students who want a statue of Ty is 5
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is Smith gonna be the next coordinator to start molesting children?!

If he gets caught soon, I sure hope so.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

dnc said:

We already have many statues of old, rich, white men on campus

That's because we won.

I'm still pissed that the statue of Pappy Boyington (google it assholes) was usurped by snowflake cunts and replaced by a bunch of rocks by the ROTC building. I was guest lecturing on campus when that brouhaha happened. I testified in front of the faculty senate on behalf of the statue of Boyington. UW went the safe route. Shocker. Fucking pussies.
    LOL

"We already have many statues of old white men on campus" was the quote from some femtard who stood up against the Boyington statue. I was just parodying that nonsense. Of course James deserves a statue. So does Pappy.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

dnc said:

koopdog said:

dnc said:

We already have many statues of old, rich, white men on campus

That's because we won.

I'm still pissed that the statue of Pappy Boyington (google it assholes) was usurped by snowflake cunts and replaced by a bunch of rocks by the ROTC building. I was guest lecturing on campus when that brouhaha happened. I testified in front of the faculty senate on behalf of the statue of Boyington. UW went the safe route. Shocker. Fucking pussies.
    LOL

"We already have many statues of old white men on campus" was the quote from some femtard who stood up against the Boyington statue. I was just parodying that nonsense. Of course James deserves a statue. So does Pappy.
    I know you were, I think we've had this discussion on here before. Another quote from the hearing I went to was that he was a war criminal for being an Ace and killing Japanese (racist fucker). I'm serious. It was so hard for me to maintain my decorum. I grew up watching "Baa Baa Black Sheep". It was badass. So was Pappy. I've put it one here in the same discussion we had years ago, but the University of Washington has more Medal of Honor winners than any public school in the nation. As much as I love my football team, I'm far prouder of that statistic.
    Now more than ever before:

I miss WASHINGTON, dammit.