Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited August 2017
    Holy fucking shit!!!! WTF are we going to doo? It's a fucking miracle there are any Republicans at all in Congress. This is an outrage. Because the law and shit.

We're being invaded by foreigners and it effects lives damn it! And this cohort of HCHs and the Fuck-Around Gang are just standing by watching it, and poasting jokes. Mother Fucker this is really serious you guysm.

I say again: lives are being effected!!!!! The Mexicans are coming! The Mexicans are coming!

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Holy fucking shit!!!! WTF are we going to doo? It's a fucking miracle there are any Republicans at all in Congress. This is an outrage. Because the law and shit.

We're being invaded by foreigners and it effects lives damn it! And this cohort of HCHs and the Fuck-Around Gang are just standing by watching it, and poasting jokes. Mother Fucker this is really serious you guysm.

I say again: lives are being effected!!!!! The Mexicans are coming! The Mexicans are coming!

*Messicans
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

California is a Republican state now?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited August 2017
    even if it were true that blue states were conspiring to commit voter fraud, which they aren't (although I wish they would) it wouldn't even come close to matching the amount of cheating the GOP does with gerrymandering and wrongfully knocking people off the roles.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    dhdawg said:

even if it were true that blue states were conspiring to commit voter fraud, which they aren't (although I wish they would) it wouldn't even come close to matching the amount of cheating the GOP does with gerrymandering and wrongfully knocking people off the roles.

Pressing. Big time.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dhdawg said:

Pressing. Big time.
    So you are saying Republicans didn't gerrymander?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    Pay no attention to the liberal asshats behind the curtain....
    Sledog said:

Why are they behind a curtain? And if they are, is there any real danger of anyone paying attention to them?

I think in the Wizard of Oz, a main point of the journey was to discover who was behind the curtain.

Maybe another figurative comparison would work better for you.

Sledog said:

Why are they behind a curtain? And if they are, is there any real danger of anyone paying attention to them?

I think in the Wizard of Oz, a main point of the journey was to discover who was behind the curtain.

I figuratively compared them to assholes and it was a match.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

But behind the curtain ... you sure that's what you meant?

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

But behind the curtain ... you sure that's what you meant?
    California is leading the way in registering illegals to vote and there isn't a curtain involved if one can read.