Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recent Commit anaylsis

Wrong site Buttfucks.

The OL made a name bullying little rich white kids. He had one highlight - unimpressive- against comparably sized opponents. Morgan Roseborough looked athletic in HS. Sochia is the kid's only hope.

The LB is faster- no Bierra- than you think he is. The violence is real. Everything you hate about BBK, you'll love about this dude. The Bo Scarborough run is why they offered.

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Baseman said:

Wrong site Buttfucks.

The OL made a name bullying little rich white kids. He had one highlight - unimpressive- against comparably sized opponents. Morgan Roseborough looked athletic in HS. Sochia is the kid's only hope.

The LB is faster- no Bierra- than you think he is. The violence is real. Everything you hate about BBK, you'll love about this dude. The Bo Scarborough run is why they offered.

Decent effort, but BBK is good and makes plays every time he is in. Most of you hate him because he's a runty white guy. I typically hate undersized white guys too, but anytime BBK sees the field I notice him making plays.

Bierria is the player that looked the worst on the Scarborough run. Jojo was next, and Buddha completely whiffed downfield, although Scarborough is nearly impossible to bring down running full speed.

Curne is good. He's somewhat fat and slow, but so what? He's huge and has actual skills.

Agree on Bolton. He's definitely a sleeper in this class.
    The play at 1:44 is what makes me nervous about BBK: https://youtube.com/watch?v=98JkE_owJ68

Just not a great athlete in space.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2017

Baseman said:

Wrong site Buttfucks.

Decent effort, but BBK is good and makes plays every time he is in. Most of you hate him because he's a runty white guy. I typically hate undersized white guys too, but anytime BBK sees the field I notice him making plays.

Bierria is the player that looked the worst on the Scarborough run. Jojo was next, and Buddha completely whiffed downfield, although Scarborough is nearly impossible to bring down running full speed.

Curne is good. He's somewhat fat and slow, but so what? He's huge and has actual skills.

I like —and respect—BBK. He's tough. Appears to work his ass off and is mildly productive. I'd buy him breakfast in the morning.

However, 200/210 pound inside backers can't consistently take on 300+ pound road-graders and win (except for Curne. See below). Bolton appears to be a guy who can. You still need a speed guy like Bierria that can chase down the little fags most of the Pac-12 lines up behind their QB's or turn the play inside.

Curne
    Shit schedule against private church schools. (Fuck off for comparing to Eastside Catholic)

Across from skinny white guy
    Misses Skinny white DL

Pancakes skinny white guy watching skinny white teammate making TFL. Curne including this "highlight" in his Hudl video speaks volumes.

Next Target

Skinny white guy
    Pancaking skinny white guy trying to run the other way

Maybe he ends up being a guy. I'm not excited.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

Baseman said:

Wrong site Buttfucks.

The play at 1:44 is what makes me nervous about BBK: https://youtube.com/watch?v=98JkE_owJ68

Maybe it was BBK's assignment error, but he dropped the opposite way of where the ball was thrown.

He's not a world beater, but half of the crap he gets is because his name isn't Jamal Jackson.
    Not every player will be an All-Pac player too.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Passion said:

Baseman said:

Wrong site Buttfucks.

Maybe it was BBK's assignment error, but he dropped the opposite way of where the ball was thrown.

He's not a world beater, but half of the crap he gets is because his name isn't Jamal Jackson.
    Not true. If his name was Kim Grinolds and he played like Ruben Foster this bored would love him