Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grinolds lectures

Fans sending him profanity laced e-mails, he didn't miss blocks, he didn't throw interceptions.
When it stops being fun you need to step away taking it fans taking it too seriously and personal insults, wants the fan base to chill out....the language and vitriol is out of line. kim says the defense needs to get it together. Fetters says UW needs a charles Frederick type performance out of a guy like String fellow to win the game.

Taking it too seriously? Guys getting paid millions of dollars, people spending their money on this regime and people should lay back and chill? Instead of emailing grinolds e-mail pool boy.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sending emais to sark or Kim?
  • Options
    KasimiraKasimira Member Posts: 47
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    With the time and money I spend on this shit, i do demand better. I can't even fathom what BTBs are feeling after that shitfest.

Go suck a dick Grinolds
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Can a fucktard get a link?
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

WARNED!!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

No

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    jecornel said:

Fans sending him profanity laced e-mails, he didn't miss blocks, he didn't throw interceptions.
    When it stops being fun you need to step away taking it fans taking it too seriously and personal insults, wants the fan base to chill out....the language and vitriol is out of line. kim says the defense needs to get it together. Fetters says UW needs a charles Frederick type performance out of a guy like String fellow to win the game.

Taking it too seriously? Guys getting paid millions of dollars, people spending their money on this regime and people should lay back and chill? Instead of emailing grinolds e-mail pool boy.

If you have Scout access and have read the posts, the comments in the Seattle Times, TNT, etc., there aren't a lot of Sark supporters left. It's pretty obvious to rationale people that Sark is on borrowed time. What I'm really looking forward to is the Dm.C response. They've really painted themselves into a corner. . .gonna be fun watching how they change their positions so they don't lose more customers. They are really running the risk of becoming completely irrelevant.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    post game podcast
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tracker said:

jecornel said:

If you have Scout access and have read the posts, the comments in the Seattle Times, TNT, etc., there aren't a lot of Sark supporters left. It's pretty obvious to rationale people that Sark is on borrowed time. What I'm really looking forward to is the Dm.C response. They've really painted themselves into a corner. . .gonna be fun watching how they change their positions so they don't lose more customers. They are really running the risk of becoming completely irrelevant.
    Stay tuned. It's gonna be fun.
  • Options

tracker said:

jecornel said:

;)
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

tracker said:

jecornel said:

I probably won't get a shout out, which is bull shit!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    out of the first 8 minutes half has been spent talking about how classless jack is and how the stadium was half empty, good god.
  • Options
    I bet Kim got like 2 emails pissed off and he's trying to take attention away from the shit show that is UW losing.

Unfortunately for him no UW legend died so he can't use him to to deflect attention away from Sark being a shit show.

I can't wait for Kim to back peddle hard once Sark is fired. Too bad we all have all the screenshots that we need on Kim and Softy.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm hearing that Kim gets a lot of Lemon Party in his inbox
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Kim is just hoping for an invite to Joeys. It's his only shot at getting something other than his standard lemon party.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    so when Sark and his posse stop asking me for, how much is it again for season tickets?, to watch tier 3 out of conference teams and then get fucking blasted in our own conference, and I complain, then i'm supposed to be all cool brah see you at Joey's about it?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    tracker said:

jecornel said:

The tide started turning before the season started, in fact the need to break out of the seven win funk was part of the national story on the Huskies heading into 2013. Sark's support base at this point is very thin, but what matters most is whether or not that is reflective of the support he has where it counts. My hunch is that he has worn thin everywhere, but we'll see. I still believe that if he goes seven again, he's gone, and wouldn't be shocked if Friday actually kicked off some back channel inquiries.