Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8-3 looks about right. But I have them beating UCLA and Oregon. They could very well end up 6-5.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Troy Williams blows. 8 wins.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They get overrated every year despite obvious MWC quality skill players.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY PM SOMEONE ASS MUNCH!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    Founders Club

Apparently my PM'ing skills suck ass cuz I couldn't even get a rise out of @89ute
    what a dud you are YellowSnow
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Every year I keep thinking our depth is a little better to pick up an additional win or two in November. I'm keeping the wish alive but it's just a wish. I expect Troy to play a little better. He tore his MCL against USC and played tentatively the rest of the year. I think he will be better this year, yes, sub-par Pac-12 QB for sure, but better, and that will actually be the high water mark for us as far as QB play since joining the conference.

We win our 3 OOC games and go 5-4 in conference. That's my expectation. 4 continuous years of +500 in Pac-12 will keep me hard. 6-3 isn't out of the question, that would be a nice surprise.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2017

Apparently my PM'ing skills suck ass cuz I couldn't even get a rise out of @89ute
    what a dud you are YellowSnow
    Not true. PLSS is on the record saying I'm the shit.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Every year I keep thinking our depth is a little better to pick up an additional win or two in November. I'm keeping the wish alive but it's just a wish. I expect Troy to play a little better. He tore his MCL against USC and played tentatively the rest of the year. I think he will be better this year, yes, sub-par Pac-12 QB for sure, but better, and that will actually be the high water mark for us as far as QB play since joining the conference.

We win our 3 OOC games and go 5-4 in conference. That's my expectation. 4 continuous years of +500 in Pac-12 will keep me hard. 6-3 isn't out of the question, that would be a nice surprise.

TL, DR
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    89ute said:

Here's some free advice for Wittingham and staff:

Get this guy to realize he's never going to play QB and start him working on being more like his daddy. Well, I mean the being an uber talented WR part - not the trouble magnet, raping Eugene coeds part. But judging from the recent Carrington pick up I'm sure if he shows out at WR they'll be fine overlooking any indiscretions.

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saracen said:

89ute said:

Get this guy to realize he's never going to play QB and start him working on being more like his daddy. Well, I mean the being an uber talented WR part - not the trouble magnet, raping Eugene coeds part. But judging from the recent Carrington pick up I'm sure if he shows out at WR they'll be fine overlooking any indiscretions.

I didn't know that about Shelley's dad. He might naturally wind up there being sandwiched between Huntley and 2018 commit Tuttle.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Do you need a lesson about PMs?
  • Options
    89ute said:

Saracen said:

89ute said:

I didn't know that about Shelley's dad. He might naturally wind up there being sandwiched between Huntley and 2018 commit Tuttle.
    His Dad was one of the most talented WRs to come through Montlake ... according to a fren. I wouldn't know.

He was, personally, a shit show. People talk about Cliff Harris speeding ... that was punk shit compared to Jason, who, among other highlights of his time in Seattle, was in a speeding car trying to outrun police in a high speed chase. It takes a speshul kind of stupid to see the flashing lights and conclude that going faster is the answer.

Sucker punched a kid at the IMA and shattered his jaw. That was nice.

Pulled his weiner out of his pants in an attempt to impress a Eugene co-ed on the road at Whoregon. I here it wasn't big enough though.

Allegedly ... again, all according to a fren. I would not know.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

89ute said:

Saracen said:

89ute said:

His Dad was one of the most talented WRs to come through Montlake ... according to a fren. I wouldn't know.

He was, personally, a shit show. People talk about Cliff Harris speeding ... that was punk shit compared to Jason, who, among other highlights of his time in Seattle, was in a speeding car trying to outrun police in a high speed chase. It takes a speshul kind of stupid to see the flashing lights and conclude that going faster is the answer.

Pulled his weiner out of his pants in an attempt to impress a Eugene co-ed on the road at Whoregon. I here it wasn't big enough though.

I like to stand toe to toe with a football player and talk shit. When he swings first I say "I was suckerpunched."

I like to do that.
  • Options

I thought it was Corvallis but anyway if the guy he punched at the IM was trying to play zone can we really blame him?

Fuck you Race! I was eating out of a straw for 69 days!!
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

89ute said:

Saracen said:

89ute said:

I like to stand toe to toe with a football player and talk shit. When he swings first I say "I was suckerpunched."

I like to do that.
    We're splitting hairs.

In any event, this came up over on the other site, you know, the stupid one with all the stupid poasters, and Fatters chimed in defending Shelley by pointing out that he had undiagnosed ADHD. It was a hilarious exchange as I recall. Fatters is a real gem; I sometimes wonder if he's actually a bigger coksuker than Kim.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I thought it was Corvallis but anyway if the guy he punched at the IM was trying to play zone can we really blame him?

Fuck you Race! I was eating out of a straw for 69 days!!
    Harv!!!! True????
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment