Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A pole you can't refuse

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    Godfather Part II
    It pleases me that all you citrus lovers have good taste and agree (over 90% thus far) that as great as Part 1 was, Part 2 surpassed it.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

It pleases me that all you citrus lovers have good taste and agree (over 90% thus far) that as great as Part 1 was, Part 2 surpassed it.

Free pub for svenboobs

• DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    Godfather Part III
    Good things come in threes
  • DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    Godfather Part III

Free pub for svenboobs

You racist bastard
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2017
    Severely overrated movies. Basically the Rolling Stones of films, a lot of dickriding from fans, but doesn't deliver based on the hype. Good, but not really any better than typical Hollywood flicks. Now I'll sit back and wait for the flood of menstrual juice and WTF's that are going to be coming my way.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Godfather Part II

Severely overrated movies. Good, but I've seen better. Now I'll sit back and wait for the flood of menstrual juice and WTF's that are going to be coming my way.

Faggot
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

Severely overrated movies. Good, but I've seen better. Now I'll sit back and wait for the flood of menstrual juice and WTF's that are going to be coming my way.

Faggot
    Dickrider

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Godfather Part II

Severely overrated movies. Basically the Rolling Stones of films, a lot of dickriding from fans, but doesn't deliver based on the hype. Good, but not really any better than typical Hollywood flicks. Now I'll sit back and wait for the flood of menstrual juice and WTF's that are going to be coming my way.

This post is gayer than Jagger and Bowie dancing in the streets.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter
    Godfather Part II

This post is gayer than Jagger and Bowie dancing in the streets.
    Cmon now. That is some classic MTV. There was way gayer shit than that going on in the 80's.

Just thankful there were no camera phones to document it.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Godfather Part II
    dnc said:

The only trilogy I can think of where the second film is the best. Maybe the Dark Knight.

Three doesn't even belong in the pole.

Agree. That film was an abomination and never should've been made. I still have nightmares about Sofia Coppola's performance.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Godfather Part II

dnc said:

The only trilogy I can think of where the second film is the best. Maybe the Dark Knight.

Three doesn't even belong in the pole.

Agree. That film was an abomination and never should've been made. I still have nightmares about Sofia Coppola's performance.
    I think I've seen like 20 mins of it. Never felt like watching more.