Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fake news

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
You can't just make this shit up. Trump tweets after watching a fake Fox news story about Comey that they are retracting. At what point will Trump realize he doesn't need to watch news to get the information. He's the fucking president, doesn't he get it long before Fox news would have it? Maybe they should get 4 people to sit in a room for him every morning and gossip and shit with some information mixed in to provide him with his daily security briefing. Rather then give him a paper that he doesn't read.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fox-friends-apos-walks-122426598.html

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He doesn't know the fake stories they're going to make up about him.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

He doesn't know the fake stories they're going to make up about him.

He leaks the fake news stories.

HTH
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,871
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If this were Obozo Hondo would have gone postal a year ago.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Trump blows his dog whistle and hondo barks on command.

Every. Single. Time.

Your president gets trolled by Fox and friends on the daily.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Every. Single. Time.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    doogie said:

Trump blows his dog whistle and hondo barks on command.

Every. Single. Time.

You're the GOP version of Hondo so fuck off.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    There is so much stupid in HondoFS's original post I have no clue where to start.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    You should be used to having no clue by now.
  • Options

There is so much stupid in HondoFS's original post I have no clue where to start.

Oh do tell. Give the synopsis
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,814
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Most of the time replying to you is a waste of oxygen.

Including this one.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Agree. You have no clue.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Most of the time replying to you is a waste of oxygen.

Including this one.
    So you're saying lack of oxygen, like vaccines, causes autism?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Did the Hill, WP, NYT, Fox News, etc. retract the fact that a) over half of Comey's emails have been deemed to contain either "classified" or "secret" or b) they are all considered govt documents?
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified

That's what I thought. Which means Comey broke all sorts of rules and likely laws in how he handled and leaked that information.

Hence the Trump tweet:

Trump may be wrong in that the memo he gave to his friend was not one of the over half that has been deemed containing "Classified" (nobody knows yet), but he is correct that Comey improperly leaked govt information and is also probably also correct (but not out in the open yet) that Comey was sharing material from those memos and other things to other news outlets that is now deemed "classified" or "secret".

Fox and Friends were stupid in getting "Top Secret" mixed up with "Classified", which is only exceeded by your HondoFS comments of thinking because Fox and Friends screwed up that then Trump's comments on classified material is voided.

God you really have to be one of the dumbest people allowed access to a computer in this great country of ours.

• Options

2001400ex said:

Did the Hill, WP, NYT, Fox News, etc. retract the fact that a) over half of Comey's emails have been deemed to contain either "classified" or "secret" or b) they are all considered govt documents?
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified

That's what I thought. Which means Comey broke all sorts of rules and likely laws in how he handled and leaked that information.

Hence the Trump tweet:

Trump may be wrong in that the memo he gave to his friend was not one of the over half that has been deemed containing "Classified" (nobody knows yet), but he is correct that Comey improperly leaked govt information and is also probably also correct (but not out in the open yet) that Comey was sharing material from those memos and other things to other news outlets that is now deemed "classified" or "secret".

Fox and Friends were stupid in getting "Top Secret" mixed up with "Classified", which is only exceeded by your HondoFS comments of thinking because Fox and Friends screwed up that then Trump's comments on classified material is voided.

God you really have to be one of the dumbest people allowed access to a computer in this great country of ours.

Vaccines cause autism. HTH. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Hence the Trump tweet:

That's awesome. The point I was making, which was clearly lost on you. Trump IS THE NEWS and he should have access to all this information before Fox news does. But instead of actually knowing and discussing the facts, he watches Fox and friends, gets riled up and tweets their bullshit.

Be honest. Do you not see anything wrong with that?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,889
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hence the Trump tweet:

That's awesome. The point I was making, which was clearly lost on you. Trump IS THE NEWS and he should have access to all this information before Fox news does. But instead of actually knowing and discussing the facts, he watches Fox and friends, gets riled up and tweets their bullshit.

So he's a man of the people.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hence the Trump tweet:

So he's a man of the people.

Ok!
  • Options
    edited July 2017

2001400ex said:

Hence the Trump tweet:

Vaccines cause autism. HTH. Good luck the rest of the way!
    The real question is what caused Hondo to be so FS?