Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2017

@Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship

Australia
    3 time Australian Golden Gloves heavyweight boxing champ
    Started on the #3 ranked junior rugby team.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

@Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship

Australia
    3 time Australian Golden Gloves heavyweight boxing champ
    Started on the #3 ranked junior rugby team.
    Nice resume at least his punch off the line will be solid.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hope they get him in the fold. The coaching staff will give him some things to work on his senior year and then they can try him at multiple spots at the beginning of his RS year to see what the best fit is.

Besides, this class doesn't need another QB or WR.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Huff looks like a fucking geek
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.
    priapism said:

Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HFNY said:

But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.

priapism said:

Fuck, we all at HH need to pray to Pat Haden that Burleson and Hilberts develop in to decent players.
    We need @Swaye to get out of rehab so he can swing the chicken.
    Next Monday the chicken will fly!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

HFNY said:

priapism said:

Fuck, we all at HH need to pray to Pat Haden that Burleson and Hilberts develop in to decent players.
    We need @Swaye to get out of rehab so he can swing the chicken.
    Next Monday the chicken will fly!
    Fix the wigwam while you're at it.

We're all a bunch of lame ass motherfuckers.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'll be down in Fife on Monday and right by the high school. Should I wait for him to leave school and bark like a DAWG when I see him?

The police station is across the freeway.

We were painting the jail and I asked my lead if he needed an address to get there. He just smiled and said "I've been there before". The chief got a good laugh out of it
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I gotz my money on Cryztobal
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Fuck Ale. He sucks and is damn near retarded. Andrew Kirkland sucks too. That's another Senior I can't wait to see leave just like Psalm last season. Bainivalu or Wattenberg will start at LG. They're good. Matt James, Jesse Sosebee, John Turner, and Devin Burleson are all worthless too. If this O-line class isn't good we're fucked. If any starter gets injured this season we're fucked.

Who hurt you?
    That fat bitch Eklund banned me so I have a lot of built up aggression that has been ramped up even more now that our team is actually fucking good again. The stakes are higher now. I want them to skull fuck everybody this season and at this point taking giant retards like Ale is unacceptable to me. God forbid I ever have to watch him play for UW and watch him false start countless times and fuck up his assignment because he's too dumb to figure out the pass protection or too slow to pick up a blitzing LB or a D-line stunt.
    Was your dm.c handle postal something or other with a a nipnap avatar?