Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DiseasedLiverDoog

13»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

phineas said:

pawz said:

You're making a strong run at HondaFS territory.

Bravo.

Damn it's easy -- not to mention incredibly entertaining -- to trigger all of you white trash simpletons.

It's my value system that's the problem according to @salemcoog

I love you imbeciles. Thanks for this awesome weekend!
    We know you think any white person who supports trump is white trash. What about black people? Or mexicans? Or black disabled transgendered people? What do you think of them?
    Trump ran on a white nationalist-populist economic agenda. Remember the bullshit and lies paid to carrier air conditioning manufacturer workers and auto industry workers? They are still poor, unskilled and underemployed/unemployed. They are also mostly native born whites who never adapted to the economy-and-wealth building agenda of free trade, free movement of labor, goods and capital.

Thus, if you believe that China is a currency manipulator, a wall on the Mexico border improves the US economy. The ex im bank is hurting us labor, Mexicans are "stealing our jobs," Germany practices unfair trade policies, Japan and Korea are glutting that market with cheap goods, Canada steel and lumber are underpriced...if you believe any if this bulllshit then you are white trash. Regardless.
    How about all the outsourcing of tech jobs and the flood of third world workers who undercut US tech workers on their H1B Visas? This extends beyond those who you dismissively label as white trash.
    If you've been outsourced, you suck at tech.

HTH
    If you are worth more money you get outsourced.

You're safe
    Bullshit. If you are worth more money you are paid it. Why do you hate the free market?
    Sure

Employee
    My clients pay me because of high value-added service. Yours don't?
    So we're calling the dudes you suck off clients?
    So this where the HH cult leader goes? The "your client" is someone wanting a blow job?

I knew the geriatric would be the first to post. Followed by a predictable litany of cultists.

Sad!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The only thing sad is your failure to kill your liver effectively enuff to die already
    doogie said:

The only thing sad is your failure to kill your liver effectively enuff to die already

Hey @CuntWaffle, did you see this anger!??! Deplorable and against the HH "can you please be funny decorum."

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

Damn it's easy -- not to mention incredibly entertaining -- to trigger all of you white trash simpletons.

We know you think any white person who supports trump is white trash. What about black people? Or mexicans? Or black disabled transgendered people? What do you think of them?
    Trump ran on a white nationalist-populist economic agenda. Remember the bullshit and lies paid to carrier air conditioning manufacturer workers and auto industry workers? They are still poor, unskilled and underemployed/unemployed. They are also mostly native born whites who never adapted to the economy-and-wealth building agenda of free trade, free movement of labor, goods and capital.

Thus, if you believe that China is a currency manipulator, a wall on the Mexico border improves the US economy. The ex im bank is hurting us labor, Mexicans are "stealing our jobs," Germany practices unfair trade policies, Japan and Korea are glutting that market with cheap goods, Canada steel and lumber are underpriced...if you believe any if this bulllshit then you are white trash. Regardless.
    How about all the outsourcing of tech jobs and the flood of third world workers who undercut US tech workers on their H1B Visas? This extends beyond those who you dismissively label as white trash.

HTH

You're safe
    Bullshit. If you are worth more money you are paid it. Why do you hate the free market?
    Sure

Employee
    So this where the HH cult leader goes? The "your client" is someone wanting a blow job?

I knew the geriatric would be the first to post. Followed by a predictable litany of cultists.

Sad!
    You don't fit in here

You should try Dawgpound. You'll fit in there
    LEAVE!

You are a parody of yourself.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

HTH

You're safe
    Sure

Employee

Sad!
    If being in favor of blow jobs is cultist, shine my helmet and call me Hale-Bopp.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But how is @c-sectiondawg struggling mightily???