Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DiseasedLiverDoog

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    T's and P's to the slowly dying of an incurable disease
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

T's and P's to the slowly dying of an incurable disease

Hondolosis + cirrhosis = a slow death by incurable projectionitis?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He's as much of a fag as Dooginparadise was, but he just posts less. Now that's hard to do.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

You're making a strong run at HondaFS territory.

Bravo.

Damn it's easy -- not to mention incredibly entertaining -- to trigger all of you white trash simpletons.

It's my value system that's the problem according to @salemcoog

I love you imbeciles. Thanks for this awesome weekend!
    edited July 2017

Cirrhosis doesn't care about Trump. That's why the only threads he ever posts in are about Trump.

You are very angry @CuntWaffle

Geez, try to calm down a bit. I never said I don't care about trump. I said he has no effect whatsoever on me. I live in Pasadena. You'd see that if you weren't consumed by rage.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Honestly I thought cirrhosisdawg was an alt handle specifically to piss off sledog
    Here's some advice: Tech school and UW extension, I get that you poor white trash are struggling. But there's always a second chance. Best of luck. I mean it.

Pressing x 2

I am praying for you!!! Things will get better. Stay positive.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't know what's better. Living rent free or getting free pub. In this case, abundance.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's some advice: Tech school and UW extension, I get that you poor white trash are struggling. But there's always a second chance. Best of luck. I mean it.

That actually sounds like a shit way to break into the industry, unless you want to be a support bitch.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Honestly I thought cirrhosisdawg was an alt handle specifically to piss off sledog

Free pub! People as far gone as CirrhosisDawg live in Pasadena. A large percentage of which also take it in the ass.
    haie said:

That actually sounds like a shit way to break into the industry, unless you want to be a support bitch.
    Agree. But what else are the HH whiny bitches going to be other than support bitches anyway? They seem to think tariffs, trade restrictions and brow beating america industry is a winning strategy for the "working class." Sad!
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Bravo.

Damn it's easy -- not to mention incredibly entertaining -- to trigger all of you white trash simpletons.

We know you think any white person who supports trump is white trash. What about black people? Or mexicans? Or black disabled transgendered people? What do you think of them?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Free pub! People as far gone as CirrhosisDawg live in Pasadena. A large percentage of which also take it in the ass.
    I don't think those words mean what you think they do.
    phineas said:

pawz said:

Bravo.

We know you think any white person who supports trump is white trash. What about black people? Or mexicans? Or black disabled transgendered people? What do you think of them?
    Trump ran on a white nationalist-populist economic agenda. Remember the bullshit and lies paid to carrier air conditioning manufacturer workers and auto industry workers? They are still poor, unskilled and underemployed/unemployed. They are also mostly native born whites who never adapted to the economy-and-wealth building agenda of free trade, free movement of labor, goods and capital.

Thus, if you believe that China is a currency manipulator, a wall on the Mexico border improves the US economy. The ex im bank is hurting us labor, Mexicans are "stealing our jobs," Germany practices unfair trade policies, Japan and Korea are glutting that market with cheap goods, Canada steel and lumber are underpriced...if you believe any if this bulllshit then you are white trash. Regardless.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If you think Hillary or Bernie should have been president then remembering to breathe is a full time thought process.