Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to @MikeDamone (RIP)

Damone was a Big fish in a small pond...until small pond got another big fish...didnt like the new fish-big fish. So he threw a hissy, jumped out the small pond and into an adjacent creek, which ran into a tributary, then out to sea, into another trib and upriver to another pond where he was originally hatched...by Kim.

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Circle of life
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Damone was a Big fish in a small pond...until small pond got another big fish...didnt like the new fish-big fish. So he threw a hissy, jumped out the small pond and into an adjacent creek, which ran into a tributary, then out to sea, into another trib and upriver to another pond where he was originally hatched...by Kim.

Dont bogart my shit my friend. You forgot the ° trademark symbol for pup's material Baabs. Please denote in future posts said reference....or i'll bring Kim's attorneys on over.
    @KasimiraVerdi?
    Aszk George Malaulu
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Dont bogart my shit my friend. You forgot the ° trademark symbol for pup's material Baabs. Please denote in future posts said reference....or i'll bring Kim's attorneys on over.
    They were so effective the first time
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Pups posts, others poaching Pup make up 55% of the posts here Base. You? .000000000000056435%. We clear?
    Huh?!

English, please...
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Pups posts, others poaching Pup make up 55% of the posts here Base. You? .000000000000056435%. We clear?
    Huh?!

English, please...
    I heard those great-lake folk a bit slow but come on baze
    Huh?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Baseman said:

This is a rare pumpy post that is factually correct.
    edited July 2017

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I'm here for the other 45%
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Baseman said:

You did lose to usc
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fuckin' milt milk.

Baseman said:

You did lose to usc
    I told Boobs to run the football.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

You did lose to usc
    I told Boobs to run the football.
    If boobs was a coach he'd pass every 3rd down just to trick the fuck out of the other team.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The obsession continues