Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Playing sloppy seconds with USC LBs

USC just got their 4th LB commit today, and are the overwhelming favorites to land several other elite guys like Cam Latu, Solomon Tulipoopoo, Merlin Robertson, and some "DE's" that look likely to play OLB. There's going to be some sloppy seconds when they eventually tell some current commits to fuck off or run out of room for the uncommitted guys.

With UW only having a good shot at Zion Tupuloa and a small chance at flipping Brandon Kaho... it would probably be smart if UW started getting on some of these guys.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I think we lead for Kaho, but who knows with those BYU kids. But your poont in general is a solid one.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

USC just got their 4th LB commit today, and are the overwhelming favorites to land several other elite guys like Cam Latu, Solomon Tulipoopoo, Merlin Robertson, and some "DE's" that look likely to play OLB. There's going to be some sloppy seconds when they eventually tell some current commits to fuck off or run out of room for the uncommitted guys.

With UW only having a good shot at Zion Tupuloa and a small chance at flipping Brandon Kaho... it would probably be smart if UW started getting on some of these guys.

I think UW has a very legitimate shot with Latu.
    Package deal with Vakalahi.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

NEsnake12 said:

I think UW has a very legitimate shot with Latu.
    Package deal with Vakalahi.
    Latu wants to fuck white bitches at bama, i don't blame him
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

They ain't coming to UW. Theres a reason why Sean Constantine is still around.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

NEsnake12 said:

They ain't coming to UW. Theres a reason why Sean Constantine Kyler Manu is still around.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

While I'm almost at the point where I randomly shout "fuck SC!" at Costco ... We do have the proven luxury of knowing Petersen can run a program.

It's only a matter of time until the pattern of success, moving the entire campus and rebranding UW as the University of Watts will overcome the bias USC enjoys in recruiting. Were not going to get everyone but we're gonna be more successful in the future with these teen Bois.

Oh, and fuck SC!

Crisped.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I think we lead for Kaho, but who knows with those BYU kids. But your poont in general is a solid one.

This is Pepsi's passive aggressive way of saying that you are way out of your element and to FUCK OFF
  • Options
    So many haters that can't take a joke ...
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    All I read was sloppy tits and clicked this thread. Very disappointed.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BayDawg said:

All I read was sloppy tits and clicked this thread. Very disappointed.

New bored motto?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    AIRWOLF said:

Tequilla said:

Everybody here appreciates good jokes. Most even appreciate good jokes at their expense.

But you are the Dane Cook of Husky football forum jokes, at fucking best.

Dry humor doesn't translate well on a message board ...

Particularly the 81% here that think I'm serious 100% of the time
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

AIRWOLF said:

Tequilla said:

Everybody here appreciates good jokes. Most even appreciate good jokes at their expense.

Particularly the 81% here that think I'm serious 100% of the time
    Thanks Kim!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AIRWOLF said:

Tequilla said:

But you are the Dane Crane of Husky football forum jokes, at fucking best.

Dat film doe
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

AIRWOLF said:

Tequilla said:

It can be difficult to pull off, but I don't see how that is relevant to your posts.