Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon isn't trending down.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Oregon is faggit, yur all gay.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Vernon Adams isn't coming back

Bill Musgrave left, Danny O'Neil left, Tony Graziani left, Akili Smith left, AJ Feeley left, Joey Harrington left, Kellen Clemens left, Dennis Dixon left, Jeremiah Masoli left, Darron Thomas left, Marcus Mariota left, Vernon Adams will leave, and the guy after him will leave.

Good programs recruit, develop, and keep going. This shit isn't hard. I could go into the RB's, WR's, TE's, OL's and every other position. Good players come to Oregon, do well, and they are replaced by good players. That's what happens at good programs.

If your metric is Oregon wasn't 12-2 with a conference title, Heisman trophy, Rose Bowl Win and NC appearance this year as a downward trend you're a fucking retard. Oregon was on a rebuild at QB, OL, and in the secondary this year and finished with six consecutive conference wins.

When was the last time UW won six consecutive conference games? 91?
    not sure if you noticed but you guys sucked fat dicks when vaj wasnt the starter.

great job by sling/frosty to get those guys developed this year.

the no-talent browning cocksucker would be the best qb on oregon's roster next year.

edit: mosster47 should be banned for that post.
    Are you fucking kidding me?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Stanford has won the north 3 of 4 years

Hope this helps

And Oregon has won the north 4 of the last 5 years. The league recognizes ties, because, you know, faggots.

Still the little bitch you were 15 years ago fuc i hope you didn't procreate
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2015

AZDuck said:

Stanford has won the north 3 of 4 years

Hope this helps

And Oregon has won the north 4 of the last 5 years. The league recognizes ties, because, you know, faggots.

Still the little bitch you were 15 years ago fuc i hope you didn't procreate
    I don't know who you are, but I like your style.

Still, LEAVE!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    godawgst said:

What does UW have to do with Oregon's implosion?

Yeah you kind of stepped in it here right after making a good point about reloading. If UW is your point of reference then you are not where you think you are because nobody even uses the word 'trending' when talking about Washington, up or down. It's a dead program.

The one hubris committed by Oregon was failing to have a serviceable d1 back up at QB. Inexcusable. For some of those games they just needed someone serviceable. They likely take one, maybe two of those games. Utah was going to happen. They were just on and would have beaten a lot of teams like that that night.

I get Mariota made it hard to recruit the position but still. You gotta have someone better than Lockie.
    And they made their own bed by still trotting Mariotta out there for three years up by 50 mid 4th.

That being said, the "death" of Oregon this year and next is a myth. Their OL now looks like a normal duck front 5, they have skill guys behind skill guys behind starters that would be the man at 90% of power 5 teams (ours included) and their D is now average which is more than enough with VAJ running the offense.

Thank god Vernon broke his finger vs. EWU or they beat sparty and WSU isn't within 17 of them. They would be a one loss team, on their way to the BCS playoffs and the most dangerous team of the 4.
    Vernon Adams isn't coming back and to expect the same kinda performance from Army All Star or anyone else on the roster this year, next year is Quookin real hard. The D will be better. And there will be talent all over the field but Oregon will struggle early just like las Season.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bump

You struggled with Oregone State
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Bump

Making hay out of rivalry game results is more ghey than Vernin Adams and Chip taking a steam.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    UW beat #20 Wazzu.

Nobody really gives a shit
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bump

What a struggle it was.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Ducks got up big, stopped caring, and dangled the carrot in front of the Beavs a little late.

Moral victory for the Beavs.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Bump

Making hay out of rivalry game results is more ghey than Vernin Adams and Chip taking a steam.
    about what I'd expect out of you
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Bump

about what I'd expect out of you
    Look. I'm just better at life. Except it and move on.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So much fucking gold in this thread. I miss cunty Mike Seaver. Did he die?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Mosster47 and @puppylove_sugarsteel clearly need their own predictions bored.